• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

Could be better swapping son and Richalison around.

Would give us a bit more width on the left and physical presence in the center (but lack of goals...)
Richy has terrible touch, he's not gonna hold the ball up. Not is he likely to score. I'd bring Royal on for Davies and Johnson on for Richy. Bit of a hail Mary move but the left hand side has had all the action but with no pay off.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Not much happening from Kulu either, but he doesn't give the ball away as much or as easily as Richarlison.
Kulu is double marked and usually manages to scramble some kind of pass - even if it's 10 yards back. Richarlison is single marked and constantly losing the ball.

Sarr. Maddison and Bissouma can always create something and adding Bentancur to that might actually help us create more.

It could but Bentancur completely changes the balance of the midfield because he’s a different type of player to Sarr. Not saying it’ll be a bad thing but it’s an unknown. Am delighted to have him back though.

We can all blame Richy and Davies for that half but they haven't been anywhere near as bad as others. We haven't attacked on the right once, I can count on one hand the touches Deki and Son have had, Mads is off it and Bissouma looks sluggish too.

Bad night all round, harsh to single to players out to point score on agendas people already had IMO

Richy has terrible touch, he's not gonna hold the ball up. Not is he likely to score. I'd bring Royal on for Davies and Johnson on for Richy. Bit of a hail Mary move but the left hand side has had all the action but with no pay off.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Yeah, I did think that as well.
But unless we put Kulusevski up top, we don't have anyone who will stand up to their players and hold it up.

Son doesn't work as well when they get so many players back sitting deep

Not much happening from Kulu either, but he doesn't give the ball away as much or as easily as Richarlison.
Kulu has done nothing, at least Richy has tried to put in attacking passes. The one cross Kulu put in was over hit but Richy did great to keep it in play to set up Madders

Kulu is double marked and usually manages to scramble some kind of pass - even if it's 10 yards back. Richarlison is single marked and constantly losing the ball.

He cushioned a Kulu cross down for a chance Maddison should have done better and also fed Maddison into a situation where a first time cross would have resulted in a tap in for Son.

Richy has lost the ball unnecessarily at times but he has created chances, he's able to find teammates whether you acknowledge it or not.

Interesting to see whether Ange mixes it up, despite needing to reiterate Richy's involvements this could be the game for Johnson on the left.

It could but Bentancur completely changes the balance of the midfield because he’s a different type of player to Sarr. Not saying it’ll be a bad thing but it’s an unknown. Am delighted to have him back though.
I think Bentancur în that midfield could do better than Sarr. Rodrigo was playing so well before getting injured.

Davies and Richie were always going to be the spacegoats. Richie has been our best player out of possession.

100% percent.

Nobodies laying in to Sarr but going for the easy targets (I'm not saying people should be slagging off Sarr, or any Spurs player for that matter)

He cushioned a Kulu cross down for a chance Maddison should have done better and also fed Maddison into a situation where a first time cross would have resulted in a tap in for Son.

Richy has lost the ball unnecessarily at times but he has created chances, he's able to find teammates whether you acknowledge it or not.

Interesting to see whether Ange mixes it up, despite needing to reiterate Richy's involvements this could be the game for Johnson on the left.
He should have been creating, he's only had one marker all game. Kulu's had two and still kept the ball better.

Davies off. Fair enough. He was largely a passanger. I would have considered PEH there. Not sure Royal is any good on the ball when in possession - playing in midfield.

Bissouma is playing like he's been told not to get booked and miss the chelscum game

He reminds me of the start of last season when he'd often get booked early and then look uninvolved..

Anyway, coys

Back