• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

No mention of Bentancur anywhere, even though he supposedly is back in full training. Still not available?

Excited. Promises to be a great exhibition.

COYS

Me too. Slightly concerned about them shutting up shop, but we've been really difficult to contain recently. If we can be at the kind of level we've been at recently most of the time we really should make them struggle.

I hope the Fulham second half performance came at a good time. Whatever the reason we were probably going to see a drop in quality sooner or later. Hopefully the players, coaching staff and Ange will do everything they can to make sure none of that seeps into the performance tonight. Learn from it, grow. Without it costing us points.

Win and we go 5 points clear at the top. When was the last time that happened?

That’s actually a very good question.

84/85 we were involved in the race until late on I believe but it may actually be the title winning season it last happened.

Any easy way to work this out?

Hodgson didn’t sound convinced they were going to get something out of the game either.

Back