• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

TEAM NEWS
Crystal Palace are boosted by Jeffrey Schlupp's return from a thigh injury.

Eberechi Eze, Michael Olise and Dean Henderson remain sidelined by muscle problems, while James Tomkins is out with a calf issue.

Tottenham midfielder Yves Bissouma is available after serving a one-match suspension.

Pape Sarr has recovered from illness but Destiny Odogie will need to prove his fitness after he was substituted because of fatigue at Fulham on Monday.

MATCH FACTS
Head-to-head

• Crystal Palace have one victory from their past 16 Premier League games against Tottenham, drawing twice and losing 13 times.
  • Spurs have won the last three top-flight meetings without conceding.
  • The Lilywhites have one win from their previous five visits to Selhurst Park in all competitions, drawing two and losing two.
Crystal Palace

• The Eagles have one win from their previous five Premier League games, drawing two and losing two.
  • They have also scored just once in their past four league fixtures.
  • Palace have won just two of their 15 London derbies in the league since the start of last season, drawing five and losing eight.
  • This will be Roy Hodgson's 500th game in charge of an English club in all competitions. His 200th match was a defeat by Spurs.
  • Hodgson has mustered one win in 20 Premier League meetings with Tottenham, drawing six and losing 13, with his sole victory coming while in charge of Fulham in November 2008.
  • Odsonne Edouard scored twice against Spurs on his Palace debut in September 2021, with his first goal arriving just 28 seconds after coming off the bench.
Tottenham Hotspur

• Tottenham's total of 23 points from nine games is their second best at this stage of a top-flight campaign, bettered only by the 27 points they amassed in 1960-61.
  • Only eight sides in Premier League history have started a season with more than 23 points from their opening nine fixtures, with four of them going on to lift the title.
  • Spurs are unbeaten in five Premier League London derbies away from home, winning two and drawing three.
  • The Lilywhites are also undefeated in their past six Premier League away games, winning four and drawing two.
  • James Maddison has either scored or assisted in each of his first five top-flight away games for Spurs, contributing two goals and five assists.

5 miles from my house to london bridge according to google. Yes if you are walking to the west end it's closer. But i'm hampstead dear boy. Close enough at least.

Lucky you, I love Hampstead. My uncle had a greengrocers in Perrins Court, when I was a kid there was a toy shop in Oriel Place? That had a train set laid out in window and you put a coin in slot to make the train go round. My family use to drink in The Cruel Sea or The Flask.

TEAM NEWS
Crystal Palace are boosted by Jeffrey Schlupp's return from a thigh injury.

Eberechi Eze, Michael Olise and Dean Henderson remain sidelined by muscle problems, while James Tomkins is out with a calf issue.

Tottenham midfielder Yves Bissouma is available after serving a one-match suspension.

Pape Sarr has recovered from illness but Destiny Odogie will need to prove his fitness after he was substituted because of fatigue at Fulham on Monday.

MATCH FACTS
Head-to-head

• Crystal Palace have one victory from their past 16 Premier League games against Tottenham, drawing twice and losing 13 times.
  • Spurs have won the last three top-flight meetings without conceding.
  • The Lilywhites have one win from their previous five visits to Selhurst Park in all competitions, drawing two and losing two.
Crystal Palace

• The Eagles have one win from their previous five Premier League games, drawing two and losing two.
  • They have also scored just once in their past four league fixtures.
  • Palace have won just two of their 15 London derbies in the league since the start of last season, drawing five and losing eight.
  • This will be Roy Hodgson's 500th game in charge of an English club in all competitions. His 200th match was a defeat by Spurs.
  • Hodgson has mustered one win in 20 Premier League meetings with Tottenham, drawing six and losing 13, with his sole victory coming while in charge of Fulham in November 2008.
  • Odsonne Edouard scored twice against Spurs on his Palace debut in September 2021, with his first goal arriving just 28 seconds after coming off the bench.
Tottenham Hotspur

• Tottenham's total of 23 points from nine games is their second best at this stage of a top-flight campaign, bettered only by the 27 points they amassed in 1960-61.
  • Only eight sides in Premier League history have started a season with more than 23 points from their opening nine fixtures, with four of them going on to lift the title.
  • Spurs are unbeaten in five Premier League London derbies away from home, winning two and drawing three.
  • The Lilywhites are also undefeated in their past six Premier League away games, winning four and drawing two.
  • James Maddison has either scored or assisted in each of his first five top-flight away games for Spurs, contributing two goals and five assists.

If true that Udogie is experiencing some fatigue may be the right thing to do to start Davies if fit.

Piccadilly Circus was the centre of the Empire. There's nothing scientific in my opinion just my prejudice, my dad told me when he first went to Spurs Edmonton was the start of countryside.

Back