• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

Palace are gonna be hard to break down, they're without Eze and Olise so Roy has reverted to type. Rather have Biss in the Chelsea game to exploit spaces in midfield (plus Chelsea's midfield is pretty good) if had to choose but agree he should play v Palace.

Last edited:
Big banana skin. Short turnaround, tricky London derby, away from home, expectations high, stakes higher.

A win here would be a massive statement about where we are and what we can do, but I suspect this could be our first loss this season.
Despite all the positivity around the club at the moment you still found a way to be negative. Come on @Robbo even if you truly think we'll lose don't say it. :)

If we play to our potential as we have done, we win this. Bissouma in, don't do anything stupid to get a yellow. Will be tough but our record at Palace is decent.
3-1 Spurs.

Would be really interesting to see Johnson get another start. Really looking forward to seeing more of him. But also thought Richarlison did well enough against Fulham so would be perfectly fine with him starting again.
Thought Richarlison played really well in the first half. His work off the ball was tremendous. But that petulant flick he tried in the 2nd half is probably enough for Ange to bench him. He was furious on the touch line!

Thought Richarlison played really well in the first half. His work off the ball was tremendous. But that petulant flick he tried in the 2nd half is probably enough for Ange to bench him. He was furious on the touch line!

I don't think that flick is enough for Ange to bench him. Richarlison will know by now, if he didn't know immediately, what Ange thought of that.

I also thought he played well in that first half. Thought Udogie did a really good job in supporting him and they worked well together.

But we could also see that a big part of that role is receiving the ball on the touchline and try to make something useful happen. He did well in those situations, supported by Udogie, but I think there's an argument for getting a different option into that role.

But like I said, I'm happy enough either way. No player has made that role their own yet and we're likely to see some changes there until someone does. Not like Johnson really staked a claim to start the next one when he came on.

I think the bigger issue - and its not just Richi - is hitting the back of the net. Kulu too needs to gain confidence and fluidity in front of goal. Ange is brilliant at many things, how is his psychologist skills? Somehow he needs to get them fluid and confident shooting. Both are capable of a lot more goals.

I think the bigger issue - and its not just Richi - is hitting the back of the net. Kulu too needs to gain confidence and fluidity in front of goal. Ange is brilliant at many things, how is his psychologist skills? Somehow he needs to get them fluid and confident shooting. Both are capable of a lot more goals.

To some extent this is just the way of things. Rare to have all players in a team at peak form at the same time. What we need as a team is that some players aren't at their peak and we're still doing enough to get the results we're wanting. And that's what we're seeing right now.

I think Kulusevski will find his end product boots soon enough. As will Richarlison if he keeps getting minutes and keeps getting into scoring positions.

If that happens and all the other players in the team continue at their current levels we'll be terrifying for most teams to face. Chances are that others will drop a bit at some point, but if Kulusevski, Richarlison or others then start banging them in we'll still be at a very good level.

Maybe this will be the game where we are clinical and start putting the game to bed early. Ange must be pulling his hair out seeing the chances we have missed in most of our games.

Maybe this will be the game where we are clinical and start putting the game to bed early. Ange must be pulling his hair out seeing the chances we have missed in most of our games.

Maybe. As long as we keep playing well and creating chances the clinical games will come.

I think Ange is rather happy that we're creating chances knowing that how clinical a team is varies quite a bit from game to game.

Palace are gonna be hard to break down, they're without Eze and Olise so Roy has reverted to type. Rather have Biss in the Chelsea game to exploit spaces in midfield (plus Chelsea's midfield is pretty good) if had to choose but agree he should play v Palace.

Eze and Olise both confirmed as out injured?

That makes a big difference imo. Will be a test for us either way, but Eze and Olise are quality players. Should give us less to deal with defensively.

Another test of our ability to break teams down. Seen some real progress on that front this season. Hopefully another good time incoming.

Back