• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

Yeah. Shameful that he wasn't born with DNA to let him grow to NBA standard heights. Otherwise, he was quite decent.
He doesn't have to jump for it. He could have let it come over his shoulder and then challenged the player in the box. It was Ayew no way he's scoring if he had a defender pressuring him. He's dogbrick.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Disagree. It wasn't a great performance. Palace made it difficult.

Not every performance can be great and dominate teams. You can't expect that.

We didn't play badly though.
Not every performance is great throughout the season, league winners (and no I don't expect us to win the league) are those those that can win no matter what level the performance is at.

Thought that was a really great result. After Saudi Sportswashing Machine smashed them last game I knew Woy would have them well drilled and hard to break down. He is a really under rated manager. Kulu has not hit the heights of previous seasons but as Scaramanga said earlier he was being double marked and Richarlison and Davies were not posing a threat on the left. I feel a bit sorry for Richy but he has been woeful for a while now. The only thing that redeems him is his amazing work rate.
The thing that will really mess us up is if Romero and VDV get injured. We really haven`t got good back up for them.
BTW who got MOTM? For me it was VDV. Him and Vicario have been outstanding considering I had never heard of them before we signed them and they were cheap by todays standards.
Would like to see us sign a decent centre back in January and would like to get someone like Toney from Brentford but as he is about a 40 0r 50 mil player you know Chelsea or Arsenal will pay 90 or a 100 mil for him

I said Toney and Tapsoda on insta earlier. We get them and keep PEH to ensure we cope without biss and sarr during the ACN and we could be in for one hell of a ride.....

Not every performance is great throughout the season, league winners (and no I don't expect us to win the league) are those those that can win no matter what level the performance is at.

Was just replying to the statement of the post.

Do you think that performance was "good"?

Ange on the handball claims for Jordan Ayew's goal: "I am not going to talk about handball. I have no idea what is a handball."

Who honestly knows? Multiple posters have suggested something I haven't seen, it's been suggested Ayew controlled the ball with his thumb and that's miles off what the replays indicate (imo). I don't think it's tactical from the Poste-man to say he's unsure, it's just a flimflam rule especially given the name handball.

We won so I shouldn't be moaning about interpretations of tossy rules but there's a lot that seems a bit iffy. We deserved to win the game today and that does matter to me, I just hope we don't lose a game we deserve to win because of tossy rules.

It's beginning to get difficult not to believe....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231027_230641_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231027_230641_Instagram.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 28
Was just replying to the statement of the post.

Do you think that performance was "good"?
Not our best but that's also down to the opposition's tactics and it's probably going to be more of the kind of game we are going to face from now on.
The ref also didn't help. He allowed Palace to spend the majority of the game kicking us. A couple of bookings early on for the raking of studs down players achilles would've changed it a bit.

Who honestly knows? Multiple posters have suggested something I haven't seen, it's been suggested Ayew controlled the ball with his thumb and that's miles off what the replays indicate (imo). I don't think it's tactical from the Poste-man to say he's unsure, it's just a flimflam rule especially given the name handball.

We won so I shouldn't be moaning about interpretations of tossy rules but there's a lot that seems a bit iffy. We deserved to win the game today and that does matter to me, I just hope we don't lose a game we deserve to win because of tossy rules.
It was like the Sissoko pen in the CL final. I don't think it should be a pen either.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I'm the only one to mention thumb, I didn't say he controlled it with his thumb, I said it hit his thumb.
Was it deliberate, no. Did he gain an advantage, yes definitely.
It changed the direction and the speed of the ball.
Just because we won does not mean we shouldn't moan, especially as this poor decision isn't an isolated incident. It wasn't even an isolated incident in this game.
Something really needs to be done about the standard of reffing.

Not our best but that's also down to the opposition's tactics and it's probably going to be more of the kind of game we are going to face from now on.
The ref also didn't help. He allowed Palace to spend the majority of the game kicking us. A couple of bookings early on for the raking of studs down players achilles would've changed it a bit.

Agree.

But it wasn't a good performance from us.

Not having a go at the team or players. But it wasn't. Especially first half.

Were we brick? No. We persevered and got the result and i am proud of them and not complaining.

I think you could reply to that without being a bit of a . . . .

I wasn't complaining..I was just stating it's weird and doesn't make sense. No need to pile on. Just give your opinion..

I probably could have. My apologies.

Just seemed a fudging stupid complaint.

First half was scrappy & poor but our quality showed in the second half and in the end the score flattered Palace

Back