• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

Yes!!

That was poor from Porro put us under pressure there.

Good night tho.

“we’ve not played anyone” Jog on !!

I don't understand why we didn't continue to attack. They are looking for a goal and are at their most vulnerable, yet when we get to the final third we pass the ball back.

Phew. Ground it out, thats what you have to do

Well done. Can enjoy the rest of the weekend. I know we have played an extra game but dont ever remember us being 5pts clear at the top at any point in my lifetime.

Sadly it will be back to 2 tomorrow as Arsenal will smash Sheff United

I think it may have
It’s not too clear
I thought they would dissalow it
But I’d prefer it to be given

Forearm potentially but hand is an outrageous suggestion, it was nowhere near his hand. I'm pretty good at looking at things neutrally as it hurts less, I think it was a goal and shows the risky situation we were in.

Still so many positives in the result but also things to improve upon, Ange will love that - I don't think he'll be happy with the first half but it's obviously not an easy place to go.

Forearm potentially but hand is an outrageous suggestion, it was nowhere near his hand. I'm pretty good at looking at things neutrally as it hurts less, I think it was a goal and shows the risky situation we were in.

Still so many positives in the result but also things to improve upon, Ange will love that - I don't think he'll be happy with the first half but it's obviously not an easy place to go.
It clearly hit his hand in the area of his thumb, wrist, which caused the ball to drop right in front him.
That is a scandalous decision.

Back