• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea *** OMT

Wow just wow!

Happy new year to all yiddos!

finally we turn it on against a big boy.....one of the best in europe! Jose you have no class whatsoever! Harry Kane was GHod-like today!!

WHAT A PLAYER! ......championship standard :ross:

Kane, my GHod, is he the striker we have been waiting for since Berbatov? Since Lineker? The quality of his play, the little bursts of pace, the calmness in his finishing - he's now showed he can cut it against the very best teams. Two brilliant goals, a smooth assist and a lovely effort to get us a penalty. Class act from the kid, we have ourselves a real gem on our hands. Absolutely love what he gives to the team.

Great post. This guy is getting better by the game. 17 goals on Jan 1st dont think even Berbatov had that many at this stage of the season when he bagged his 25 and 24

Didn't want to comment on referee, but ended up basically saying Dowd is too fat and incapable of being in the right place at the right time. Lol. Did also say that Hazard told him the he was not fouled by Fazio, so it was a correct decision.

cheers

Another gritty performance and an excellent result. Did our best to shoot ourselves in the foot at times, but there was no stopping Kane. He's turning into a real player.

Strangely, although the commentators tried to make out that we were nervous and liable to implode at any moment, and although we did concede 3 goals, I thought the team always looked confident. They fully believed they could beat Chelsea and were more than a match.

There have been games where we've picked up points because Lloris has saved our arses, but today we really really deserved them. Against a full strength Chelsea side too.

A word for Dembele today; strong and calm in possession, did well I thought.

Would like to see him getting more gametime.

Dembele +Chadli & Kane gives us a lot of physicality, all three refused to pushed/bullied around and in fact did the bullying to Cheat$ki ..

Strangely, although the commentators tried to make out that we were nervous and liable to implode at any moment, and although we did concede 3 goals, I thought the team always looked confident. They fully believed they could beat Chelsea and were more than a match.

There have been games where we've picked up points because Lloris has saved our arses, but today we really really deserved them. Against a full strength Chelsea side too.

I think that is best thing about all this. Five f#ckin goals against the best X1 of the supposed best team in England. The inevitable YouTube compilation of this match will become as legendary as the 2-1 Bonfire Night win

Also, if we do reach the League Cup final and end up playing them again I am going to be a little more confident now

Poch putting his hands in his pockets for a bit of ball handling just before the final whistle, but Mourinho in too much of a hurry to shake hands :(

Unfair - for the last minute or more he was hugging and nattering with MoPo, and shook each of the assistants on the front bench.

I wait to hear his whinges, but I think he'll be unwise/churlish not to give our guys credit.

**** this result. Does anyone know how to operate the tapatalk update? Nightmare, I can't go into a forum without going round the houses and it's really badly laid out. New Year is ruined...

OK. I know Chelsea are sitting pretty on top and have a side full of world class players.

However, I am optimistic about this game.

In our last 8 home games against them, we have had 3 wins, 4 draws & 1 loss. Not bad.

Also, after half the season, our record against the sides "currently" sitting above us is not too bad:

-Chelsea Lost 3-0
- Emirates Marketing Project Lost 4-1
- Man United Draw 0-0
- Southampton Win 1-0
- Arsenal Draw 1-1
- West Spam Win 1-0

That is 2 wins, 2 draws & 2 lost.

Our problem has been dropping points against teams below us;
Crystal Palace, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, West Brom & Sunderland & Stoke.

As this is the late game, I hope our supporters will have recovered from last night's happenings and give the team maximum voice.

COYS

Sent from my Noki DigiDrum using JungleTalk.

We did it.

Back