• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea *** OMT

Re: *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chel53a *** OMT

Love Jans little reaction as Andros scores. He's a hard guy to read. For a period he just didn't seem to give a sh1t about Spurs. Yet when he signed he was absolutely clear about wanting to be here, and celebrates some goals like a madman.

Beat me to it. he looks really happy again these days (I think not playing LB helps a lot)

Last edited:
Terry and Mourinho are super convinced they should have had a penalty at 1-0.......hope not too many papers lead with that nonsense.

Love Jans little reaction as Andros scores. He's a hard guy to read. For a period he just didn't seem to give a sh1t about Spurs. Yet when he signed he was absolutely clear about wanting to be here, and celebrates some goals like a madman.

I think Vertonghen is a winner with high standards who expects everybody else in the team to (a) be good enough and (b) try hard enough. When he sees people in the team being sloppy or not chasing back or giving the ball away he starts to think "why bother when they aren't?". So while the going is good, he too will be good. But he gets dispirited too quickly and is not a leader to drag the rest of the team up to his level.

hmmm that chelsea team could easily dismantle today. we look powder puff.

lets see what rose delivers today. i much, much prefer davies and always feel rose is ripe for drama - either through lashing out, diving in or losing control. hopefully he can hold it together today.

can't see anything other than chelsea brushing us aside today unfortunately. is there confirmation anywhere that lamela is injured?

i'm getting a bit sick of seeing towsend in the line up. eventually an attacker has to deliver a goal or an assist at some point? hopefully he provide some end product today.

They did \o/

That was fantastic! Great performance overall from the team. Massive from Kane, thought Bentaleb was excellent too along with Chadli.

=D>

Funny. I wonder if they'll ever mention Cahill kicking Kane in the back like a thug.

Looked like a movie scene of some bad guy kicking the **** out of a defenseless guy on the ground. Just your average day at work for Chelski, I guess.

I think Vertonghen is a winner with high standards who expects everybody else in the team to (a) be good enough and (b) try hard enough. When he sees people in the team being sloppy or not chasing back or giving the ball away he starts to think "why bother when they aren't?". So while the going is good, he too will be good. But he gets dispirited too quickly and is not a leader to drag the rest of the team up to his level.

I get the same vibe from Dembele aswell. It's the kind of players Fergie had his teams full of, a coupple of great leaders, and a bunch of very good followers!

Amazing performance from Spurs to put five goals past the League leaders.

All 14 players made valuable contributions tonight but Harry Kane was simply outstanding.

We're still not quite there yet but if things continue to improve they way they have been recently, who knows how far this squad can go?

Strangely, although the commentators tried to make out that we were nervous and liable to implode at any moment, and although we did concede 3 goals, I thought the team always looked confident. They fully believed they could beat Chelsea and were more than a match.

There have been games where we've picked up points because Lloris has saved our arses, but today we really really deserved them. Against a full strength Chelsea side too.

I wasn't confident until well into added time myself. Takes so little to **** up a two goal lead.

Only time I didn't think we looked particularly confident was between their opener and Kane's equalizer. We looked a bit short on confidence and like we didn't quite think we could bounce back. Chelsea could have gone 2-0 and it would have been a completely different game.

Kane didn't look short on confidence though. What a goal! Completely changed the momentum too and we were back to looking very confident and full of belief.

A word for Dembele today; strong and calm in possession, did well I thought.

Would like to see him getting more gametime.

Thought Dembele moved the ball quicker too. Good to see.

First goal though. Standing around like that instead of getting back to help out Rose. No good.

I wasn't confident until well into added time myself. Takes so little to **** up a two goal lead.

I let out a relaxed sigh just around the time Lloris picked up the ball at the 95:20 mark. There is absolutely nothing Tottenham Hotspur cannot muck up, so I wasn't taking any chances.

I wonder, though: will this team (and this manager) finally disprove that assertion above? The proof will be in the pudding, against Sheffield United in a couple of weeks' time, and then at Wembley if we vault that hurdle.

Well that was fun, absolutely clinical in front of goal, exactly what was needed.

Harry ****ing Kane eh?

Tottenham Hotspur v Chel53a

Chel53a will win 3-0 - and I'm being kind to Tottenham here, as Chel53a fans call it ‘Three-point Lane!' If Man Utd were as ruthless as Chel53a are then it would have been 3-0 on Sunday. It is only waiting to happen at Tottenham, believe me, they are waiting to be on the end of something big and I think this will be it.

I think that Chel53a are head and shoulders above Tottenham and the game will be over in quick time.

PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3 (Sky

Hahahahaha

Back