• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea *** OMT

Mourinho has managed 750 senior games, only once before have his team conceded five goals. What a night.

Just buzzin after that. Given how good Chelsea are, that was the best performance I have seen in my time watching Spurs (first live game 1994). Kane is a GHod!!

How good was that? the only downside, was that once again, when we had a side by the throat we let them back into the game. Fazio's brain fart had me raving. great to see Harry monster the filthy Chave!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/417784/Paul-Merson-Chelsea-Tottenham

Paul Merson: Why Chelsea will EASE past Tottenham

Chelsea take on Spurs at White Hart Lane tomorrow evening, with the aim of maintaining their three point lead at the top of the Premier League.

And Merse is confident Jose Mourinho's men will begin 2015 with a bang.

"Chelsea will win 3-0 - and I'm being kind to Tottenham here, as Chelsea fans call it 'Three-point Lane!'," he told Sky Sports.

"If Man Utd were as ruthless as Chelsea are then it would have been 3-0 on Sunday.

"It is only waiting to happen at Tottenham, believe me, they are waiting to be on the end of something big and I think this will be it.

"I think that Chelsea are head and shoulders above Tottenham and the game will be over in quick time."

giphy.gif

love-actually.jpg

Going to watch it again now without the pressure. Then enjoy it a third time on motd. Well done lads. Made my new years day.

****ing hell, I wimped out, couldn't watch those last 20 minutes. What a performance from the team though, long may this football continue.

Like I said before the game. Full strength Chelsea team so no complaints whatsoever. No one was suspended no one was out injured.

They come to our yard and we showed them who's dog had bigger *******s. Now **** off back to West London you chavvy *****.

Really impressed with the result, a very dodgy passes aside we coped with one of the best teams in europe well and took the game to them in an attacking style. That is what Tottenham is about attacking.

Hope we can repeat this on March the 1st.

Back