• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea *** OMT

Some of the football we showed today was just sublime, eyecandy. Did not know we had that in us, to be honest. Wow. And the character and fight today! **** yeah. Loved it. What's Mourinho going to say?

B6SbqGxCQAAAP88.png

rose appears super calm in front of the camera... so different from the hyped up little angry man on the pitch

Just back from the pub. Woweee !

Numerous dives, cheats, and off-the-ball crudery from the opposition yet we still won.

Harry Kane (incidentally, my favourite Spurs player) was fantastic throughout, but Chaddders was bewildering and belittling their guys whenever he was involved.

No weak players, but I would like Fazio to be a little quicker when having to get back goal-side.

What a shame we didn't hold out to win both halves, as this rarely happens for us (at 5-2 we were 3-1 & 2-1).

Poor old Mourinho, never conceded more that 3 in PL. So we're leading the pack for a change.

Numerous dives, cheats, and off-the-ball crudery from the opposition yet we still won.

Harry Kane (incidentally, my favourite Spurs player) was fantastic throughout, but Chaddders was bewildering and belittling their guys whenever he was involved.

No weak players, but I would like Fazio to be a little quicker when having to get back goal-side.

What a shame we didn't hold out to win both halves, as this rarely happens for us (at 5-2 we were 3-1 & 2-1).

Poor old Mourinho, never conceded more that 3 in PL. So we're leading the pack for a change.

All of these players are excellent. Only one place left to fill. We spent £50m on Soldado and Lamela to try and fill that hole. So far they haven't worked out whatsoever. But we are a good team.

..................Lloris
Walker...Fazio...Verts...Davies
...........Mason....Bentaleb
xxxx.........Eriksen........Chadli
.................Kane

i'm happy with fazio if we keep beating chelsea! he may be slow but he compensates that more than adequately

Kane, my GHod, is he the striker we have been waiting for since Berbatov? Since Lineker? The quality of his play, the little bursts of pace, the calmness in his finishing - he's now showed he can cut it against the very best teams. Two brilliant goals, a smooth assist and a lovely effort to get us a penalty. Class act from the kid, we have ourselves a real gem on our hands. Absolutely love what he gives to the team.

Only just got in and seen the score. Had to rub my eyes a few times before moving on to rubbing something else. Vigorously. Can't wait to see the highlights on MoTD tonight.

Aside from all the obvious - the great performances from Chadli, Kane, and essentially the whole team, I really like the fact that Poch well and truly seems to have arrived now. Since the apparent mutiny that took place a few weeks ago things have looked up, and if there is any doubt about whether his methods are worth throwing their weight behind then they should be eradicated with a performance like this. Near enough the whole team is playing the best football of their careers.

7 points from the holiday period is a great return considering the fixtures, and hopefully the fitness that has carried us through this period here can serve us well as the season goes on. With a team fully behind the manager and fully fit, we should able to improve upon the first half results.

what did he say
Didn't want to comment on referee, but ended up basically saying Dowd is too fat and incapable of being in the right place at the right time. Lol. Did also say that Hazard told him the he was not fouled by Fazio, so it was a correct decision.

Didn't want to comment on referee, but ended up basically saying Dowd is too fat and incapable of being in the right place at the right time. Lol. Did also say that Hazard told him the he was not fouled by Fazio, so it was a correct decision.

:lol: he was complaining because dowd didnt get a decision wrong

Two emotions. Absolutely delighted and a touch gutted at the same time. Over the moon with the win, but gutted we didnt go (saying that we may have lost if we had)

Best new years day since the 4-1 win v United
Surely the best performance of the season by a country mile
Harry Kane, if there is a better England forward right now, show me him.
Chadli, cant be classed as a flop now, up there with Eriksen as one of the successes of those 7 signings
And looking at that league table. Above West Ham and Arsenal in one blink of an eye.

What a great great day. Hopefully it is going to be some atmosphere at Turf Moor next Monday night

Back