• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea *** OMT

Right then

Cans lined up on the living room table. 20 minutes to go. Am I going to watch it again on MOTD, you f#ckin bet I am.

Spurs beating Chelsea
Arsenal losing at Southampton
West Ham dropping points at home
Liverpool blowing a 2-goal lead at home to bottom of the League
Everton getting thrashed at Hull
Saudi Sportswashing Machine drawing with Burnley at home

It's got to be one of the best ever MOTD's. It was so nearly the perfect day.

I am going to enjoy this

From Twitter

B6SkYI3IAAAQcd_.jpg

Remember, remember, the 5th of November - that was the win that started it all. Great stat, puts an end to the "three point lane" nonsense.

We want 6 was the chant of the day for me

Was brilliant! :D

Read somewhere else that only two teams have scored five against Mourinho's teams - us today, and Barcelona against Real Madrid a few years back.

Would've been even better with six though! ;)

On the Chelsea forums, someone said that Lloris was excellent, this made me think...what was it, other than the save from Azpilcueta, that Lloris had to do?

That we kept Chelsea away from regularly testing Lloris, barring the three goals, is testament to the quality of our performance today.

of course, you could just imagine the media ****fest if the Scum has started as young a team as ours, had 3 young English players score and completely outplayed Cheat$ki ...

of course, you could just imagine the media ****fest if the Scum has started as young a team as ours, had 3 young English players score and completely outplayed Cheat$ki ...

4 players that are or will be club home grown players in the starting line up in Mason, Bentaleb, Townsend and Kane. Rose another that was picked up at a very early age, as was Walker of course.

Got me thinking. Total transfer fee paid for our starting line-up... Can't be bothered looking up actual numbers, but ballpark somewhere £55m range?

4 players that are or will be club home grown players in the starting line up in Mason, Bentaleb, Townsend and Kane. Rose another that was picked up at a very early age, as was Walker of course.

Got me thinking. Total transfer fee paid for our starting line-up... Can't be bothered looking up actual numbers, but ballpark somewhere £55m range?

lloris = 10m

walker = 4m
fzio = 8m
vert = 8m
rose = 1m

townsend = free
bentaleb = free
mason = free
chadli = 8m

eriksen = 11m
kane = free

So motd didn't even mention the kick in the back of Kane by Cahill, what a load of bollox, no way he'll het done now, it needed to be highlighted on tv for anything to happen, FA will feel absolutely no pressure now and they're sh1t scared of Jose so wouldn't dare do anything.

How did you come to that conclusion??? It was all Fazios fault trying to be too clever.

Look at it again mate. Dembele trying to be clever and dribble and turn, instead of playing the easy early pass, puts Fazio in a last man position. Not good by him by any means, but it all started with the fuc.king ridicules endless twisting and turning and dribbeling of Dembele.

I was actually glad when Mason had to come off (by all means I don't want him injured or anything) , and Dembele came on. I think Mason would have struggled in this game against Matic and Fabregas, I think Dembele is the player to play against top sides because he is just brilliant on the ball, he never gives it away and is so strong and composed .

Don't get me wrong I think Dembele is a wasted talent, but he has his uses and I think that is against superior teams where we have to keep a hold of possesion and not give the ball away . Also glad Lamela didn't participate in this game as he gives the ball away a lot . Fabolous win today by the mighty Spurs :D

Back