• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea *** OMT

MOTD seemed to suggest that MoPo outfoxed Mourinho by getting Eriksen to move Matic and Fabregas out of position so that their back four and its lack of pace was exposed.

I do wonder how significant this is and whether others will look to copy us.

Fact #1: this was the first time Mourinho's team has conceded 5 goals in a PL game

Fact #2: this was MoPo's first win against Mourinho

Fact #3: MoPO is the first manager since Mourinho's infamous first clasico to score five against Mourinho

Love it!

So motd didn't even mention the kick in the back of Kane by Cahill, what a load of bollox, no way he'll het done now, it needed to be highlighted on tv for anything to happen, FA will feel absolutely no pressure now and they're sh1t scared of Jose so wouldn't dare do anything.

It wasn't just a kick in the back either, Cahill also stamped on Kane's leg a split second after having kicked him in the back. Looked pretty deliberate to me. I've been trying to upload a gif of it, but my kakapo line chokes everytime I try to upload it goddamnit.

edit- kakpo line, what the hell? some of the censoring bull**** going on here is just ridiculous.

Look at it again mate. Dembele trying to be clever and dribble and turn, instead of playing the easy early pass, puts Fazio in a last man position. Not good by him by any means, but it all started with the fuc.king ridicules endless twisting and turning and dribbeling of Dembele.

Fazio had oodles of time after that pass. 100% on Fazio that one.

MOTD didn't show Cahil kicking Kane in the back (and then stepping on his ankle). That would have looked ugly in a street fight let alone on a football pitch with thousands watching. Disgrace.

Kane had Cahil's number, was giving him a hard time all game. Cahil snapped. S

I was actually glad when Mason had to come off (by all means I don't want him injured or anything) , and Dembele came on. I think Mason would have struggled in this game against Matic and Fabregas, I think Dembele is the player to play against top sides because he is just brilliant on the ball, he never gives it away and is so strong and composed .

Don't get me wrong I think Dembele is a wasted talent, but he has his uses and I think that is against superior teams where we have to keep a hold of possesion and not give the ball away . Also glad Lamela didn't participate in this game as he gives the ball away a lot . Fabolous win today by the mighty Spurs :D

Was impressed by the number of quality one-touch forward passes he completed today. Quite possibly more than his whole time under AVB. Poch seems to have added genuine positivity to his powerful midfield play.

Mason could struggle to get his place back if he can keep this up.

Cahill going at it Pepe-style, kicking first, stamping later;

[video=dailymotion;x2duqx5]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2duqx5_kanekick3[/video]

Not sure where to put it but Hazard - seriously incredible player. We did as well as anyone could to nullify him and thought we did a good job on him yet he set up one and scored one. First time seeing him live - his pace and his touch his awareness... seriously good player. Never appreciated it until now.

Oh and another thing, anyone else thought that if Rose missed that Cahill will have been sent off for not only the challenge but a clear goalscoring opportunity and then we would have had the penalty anyways?

Oh and another thing, anyone else thought that if Rose missed that Cahill will have been sent off for not only the challenge but a clear goalscoring opportunity and then we would have had the penalty anyways?

Should that not have been an yellow anyway? The advantage rule confuses me sometimes.

Should that not have been an yellow anyway? The advantage rule confuses me sometimes.

I think it should have been a yellow anyways but if Rose missed then id say denying a goalscoring opportunity therefore a red and a penalty. I dont think the challenge in itself was a red but a definite yellow and not sure why the ref didnt give it. Think the fact we scored it made his decision easier.

Okay... first OMT ever and the reason is a dream I had a few days ago... I'm ready for the hatred and avatars but I thought I had to be responsible following the signs...

I saw SS and kept seeing the double S... I don't know why but SS means something childrens...

We were losing 3-0 but came back. There are deffo 3 goals so one of the teams and SS... :eek:

Stambouli and Soldado?

Okay here we go...

---------------Lloris-----------------
Walker-----Fazio--_Verts--------Davies
----------Stambo--Bentaleb-----------
-------Lamela----Dembele---Eriksen----
--------------Kane-------------------

I'd go with Soldado instead of Kane purely for fatigue and the SS sign (8-[) but hey...

Fazio to feck up Costa again
Kane to teach Terry out with the old English guard and in with the new
Poch to hand Jose his **** on a plate to him (please).

I await the pain...

Good job. Good calls, though your line up was off by a bit, but forgiveable.

Legendary status achieved.

MOTD seemed to suggest that MoPo outfoxed Mourinho by getting Eriksen to move Matic and Fabregas out of position so that their back four and its lack of pace was exposed.

I do wonder how significant this is and whether others will look to copy us.

Fact #1: this was the first time Mourinho's team has conceded 5 goals in a PL game

Fact #2: this was MoPo's first win against Mourinho

Fact #3: MoPO is the first manager since Mourinho's infamous first clasico to score five against Mourinho

Love it!

I missed this analysis but how exactly did they say Eriksen did this? I mean in terms of specific movements etc. Would be quite interesting.

I missed this analysis but how exactly did they say Eriksen did this? I mean in terms of specific movements etc. Would be quite interesting.

Eriksen and Townsend both take a runner with them. But Eriksen was being tracked by their screening player who normally sits infront of their back 4. Eriksen took him away and Kane shot from where he would have been.

Back