• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS CHELSEA - CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL

We have just lacked any kind of penetration and creativity in the final third. New wingers is a must in the summer, Chadli, Lamela, Townsend, Eriksen just don't cut it as inverted wingers.

Players have looked dead on their feet. Poch went for it on 3 fronts in the last few weeks and it has failed miserabley.

we've finished all three games the stronger side, our problem is ability not fitness, we just don't have good enough players

Meh I don't feel all that bothered really somehow.

We know they cheat, dive, tug, whine, cheat, deflect their way to victory.

Townsend and Chadli were absolutely pointless, worse than useless in fact, killed everything good and Chadli was at fault for BOTH goals, terrible from them.

Otherwise, fine.

Just Chadli and Townsend, so so bad.

See Costa stamp on Rose as he went down in the tackle just then--dirtiest player out there--and not a word said about it...

Seriously, all the 100s of millions chelsea spent on these overpaid guys and this is all they can produce. I never want to watch a game with chelsea playing again. The whole spirit of this final has been soured by Mourinho. His side have beaten the life out of us by making this game so drab and capitilised on mistakes.

They haven't been great but did enough to beat us unfortunately.

we've finished all three games the stronger side, our problem is ability not fitness, we just don't have good enough players

If the best team always won then there would be no point the other even turning up. Ability is one thing, but we have lacked desire, backbone and effort. No excuse.

If the best team always won then there would be no point the other even turning up. Ability is one thing, but we have lacked desire, backbone and effort. No excuse.
No not true of everyone. Can't say that about Bentaleb or mason or kane for instance

You have to give Chelsea credit though, they have a gameplan but each and every player wins their individual battles each and every time

They are not playing Barca here, do they really need a 32m winger playing like a second right back? Fabregas barely crossed the halfway line. I agree with what you are saying but the style is non existant, obviously they don't care. I feel like my time has been stolen here and could barely watch the finish, GHod knows what people who paid money for that feel.

Chelsea defend and score deflections & they're champions? Hollow victory for them surely. They can't even score real goals. clams

Horrible club, horrible manager, horrible fans.. They can eat my brick, I give them no credit whatsoever and i simply don't care. They can fudge right off.

As I said they defended better than us. Look at the goals. They weren't great at all. Look at the way they blocked our efforts. Ultimately they just know how to play these games. Don't make mistakes. You need breaks too. They had huge breaks, things went for them as they did for us when we spanked them. It's a real bitter blow to lose a cup final, but it's ok. Future is bright again, unlike last year

Back