• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS CHELSEA - CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL

Doesn't help that Kane is dead on his feet as well, thanks to not having any help from the bench.
Yup, now got to hope that Dembele and Lamela can both double their goal tallies for the season in order to get us level in this game.

We really haven't had the rub of the green today. Not saying we deserve to be in front though.
Never a good omen when you hit the woodwork early on in a game.

If the crosses had been good they'd just have been cleared by their two centre halves who are very good in the air.

Doesn't have to be in the air. A hard cross along the ground is often more effective. Accuracy is the key. We just aren't accurate with our crossing.

I think I'd take a loss if it meant seeing someone go in shin-high on Costa and end his career.

fudge it, make it Terry and Costa and I'd lose for the rest of the season.

Its appaling wet conditions so at least get the ball on target and work the keeper and anything could happen.

But no.............nothing. Fudging pointless posession !

Clear Penalty on Kane for a shirt tug there. That's what I mean by not getting the rub of the green.

It's not so much the losing, but rather the losing to the dirtiest cheating bunch of scumbags (well some of them at least) that there is in English football.

That sort of cross by Kane is what I'm talking about!

Bobby coming on for Chadli. The stage is set for a bobby hat trick ha ha!

Back