• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley FC OMT ***

Two concerns
1) no alderweireld - precautionary?
2) playing 3 CMs again - we've been utterly cr@p when we've played this formation before

Pochettino's team selections get increasingly surprising with every game now. Is Dembele playing out wide? Difficult to fit those players into a formation.

Toby's absence is a big concern.

I am One with the Team, the Team is with Me
I am One with the Team, the Team is with Me !

You know I am thinking as a club we seem very naive compared to say le scum, mayoo, chavs etc - do we lobby enough so we get a run of games that favour us, such as in October we played 4 away games in a row (PL and CL), whereas le scum played 4 at home in a row ?? Or back to back potentially tough matches with top 4 contenders or London derbies ?? Mebbe I am just being paranoid.

But I do agree with the post above, we will feel tired when losing, but we will want to play all the time when we are winning. Let's keep up the winning feeling, get a Win today.

Have we played with Winks in the trio before?

Yes, cant remember the games but we've played twice with these 3 in CM together. One (I think) was Monaco away; cant remember which the other one was but it was a week or two before that game

OS Team :-
Lloris (C)
Walker - Dier - Vertonghen - Rose
Wanyama - Winks - Dembele
Eriksen - Dele
Kane​

Subs:
Vorm
Davies
Trippier
Wimmer
Sissoko
Nkoudou
Son
NB - Team format a bit of a guess

Christmas tree

Pochettino's team selections get increasingly surprising with every game now. Is Dembele playing out wide? Difficult to fit those players into a formation.

Toby's absence is a big concern.

um, Burnley have scored one goal away ALL season, Poch is giving the the boy a rest

Burnley will be hard to break down.

No idea why we need Wanyama in midfield against a side that will be sitting back. Who is he gonna be trying to win the ball back off? There's a time and place for playing a defensive midfielder but this isn't it.

Back