• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley FC OMT ***

18 hours until kick off and 21 posts. Not much enthusiasm for this game it seems! I'm hoping the players are quite a bit more fired up than the lot in here, or else we'll get spanked! By fudging Burnley!

I won't get to see it, hence the lack of excitement. I haven't seen Burnley a single time this season, so not sure what to expect. Read that they were brick away from home, probably on here. We should win. Hoping for Kane to bag some goals.

I won't get to see it, hence the lack of excitement. I haven't seen Burnley a single time this season, so not sure what to expect. Read that they were brick away from home, probably on here. We should win. Hoping for Kane to bag some goals.

They've played 7, drawn 1 (Old Trafford, it was glorious) and lost 6. GD: 1-16.

One thing that concerns me in our next couple of games are the potential suspensions hanging over Verts, Walker and Wanyama

We need the for the Chelsea game yet I doubt we will have a full contingent again

One thing that concerns me in our next couple of games are the potential suspensions hanging over Verts, Walker and Wanyama

We need the for the Chelsea game yet I doubt we will have a full contingent again

Do what Chelsea did, perhaps? Get Walker, Verts and Wanyama soft yellow cards towards the end of the game, give them the next game off and have them back for Chelsea. I think Wimmer and Trippier can *reasonably* fill in *if* Toby's playing, since he'll give them more solidity just by being there. And Dier can play Wanyama's role.

Do what Chelsea did, perhaps? Get Walker, Verts and Wanyama soft yellow cards towards the end of the game, give them the next game off and have them back for Chelsea. I think Wimmer and Trippier can *reasonably* fill in *if* Toby's playing, since he'll give them more solidity just by being there. And Dier can play Wanyama's role.
it's the kinda thing we need to manage a whole lot better. We missed Rose v Chavs !!

We gotta beat Burnley, no two ways about it.

Exactly what I was going to say.
Costa deliberately got himself booked so he would be available against us.
We should have got our guys yellows in the last game so miss Burnley at home. Walker especially has to be available against Chelsea.

18 hours until kick off and 21 posts. Not much enthusiasm for this game it seems! I'm hoping the players are quite a bit more fired up than the lot in here, or else we'll get spanked! By fudging Burnley!

We are saving our energy and effort for the aftermath. :)

You know we will have about 5 out suspended or injured and them a full team, it's the same everytime Arsenal too

That was my thought

I'm convinced we will beat them, comfortably actually, with a fit team

But it seems to be the season where everything goes their way and they never play any top sides with a full strength side from now on

That was my thought

I'm convinced we will beat them, comfortably actually, with a fit team

But it seems to be the season where everything goes their way and they never play any top sides with a full strength side from now on

That's every year apart from last year and we still only took 1 point off them

These two games (Hull and Burnley) would have been ideal to miss some of those guys for.

More concerned about losing them for Watford and Southampton away

Back