• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brighton OMT ***

It would be good if Ange got it right to start with or even make some changes in game instead of waiting for half time. I've said this before, he is passive on the touchline.
Conte has proven that carrying on like a fudgewit in the technical area is basically a facade and achieves very little.

why do we start every game like we've just left a pub after 5 pints?
We normally score first and early. But it's tailed off recently.

Kulu and Werner are not doing enough. Madison getting better each game but still not at top form.

Bentancur still looks a bit leggy to me. Sarr getting back used to premier league football speed.

So our front 6 all look a bit off. We are closing though Ave they have got very very lucky on more than one occasion.

I agree with Biss and Son on. We need that pres resistance in the center and better quality wide play.

It would be good if Ange got it right to start with or even make some changes in game instead of waiting for half time. I've said this before, he is passive on the touchline.

When there is a break on play he never interacts with the players. It's just the coaches that call them over. Not disparaging Mason's tactical acumen, but Ange is the main man for a reason.

It's getting ridiculous now. The opposition are allowed to kick the brick out of us, but as soon as we reply with the same, the ref hands out free kicks and yellows like there is no tomorrow!
Disagree. Romero definitely should have been booked for 3 strong fouls in 3 seconds.
And someone else, I forget who, definite cynical fouls we've got away with.

Spurs have looked so awkward, every move is just behind the man or to his wrong foot or closely marked or nobody there. No fluidity, not clicking at all somehow. Just needs a bit of luck or a tweak and we can start playing how we sometimes do.

Watching the first half without checking in here I think I might have been watching a different game. Thought we were by far the better team. Our final ball could be better, and we could occasionally shoot earlier, but they are tiring and they really struggle to play out when pressed.

We can definitely win this.

Think it's harsh to say Ange isn't proactive, he did a double sub at HT when Johnson came on and scored recently no? Brentford? He has to manage them as people too and that takes some diplomacy taking and putting people into the starting 11.

Reactions: jrh
If son does replace richy doesn't lose confidence for too long
Must be that.....it's not been great!

He is calling for it
He has that confidence top players have
That’s not me saying he has played well.. he hasn’t. But he wants the ball
He can't see the player tracking him. The passers can. Maybe it's year 1 of angeball and the players need to learn that it will get countered. The player following Bentancur probably left a hole in midfield.

Watching the first half without checking in here I think I might have been watching a different game. Thought we were by far the better team. Our final ball could be better, and we could occasionally shoot earlier, but they are tiring and they really struggle to play out when pressed.

We can definitely win this.
We can win it but we were not great in first half by a long stretch. Had moments but that’s it.

Back