• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brighton OMT ***

Biss was being "checked" this week, malaria and had a thigh issue while at AFCON so doubt he will get much of a look in, hopefully he's fit enough for the bench, assume Son will be on the bench, hopefully we don't need to use either and they could get a bit more rest in.

Biss was being "checked" this week, malaria and had a thigh issue while at AFCON so doubt he will get much of a look in, hopefully he's fit enough for the bench, assume Son will be on the bench, hopefully we don't need to use either and they could get a bit more rest in.

Yeah, would be good to be able to ease them back in, if we don't need them Saturday, they have a full week again to recover

Yeah, would be good to be able to ease them back in, if we don't need them Saturday, they have a full week again to recover
Assuming they don't start...

At some point Ange will look at Werner tiring, look to the bench, see Son and Gil there. And he will bring on Son.

At some point he'll look at tiring midfielders. But we may have more good options there so Bissouma may get a complete rest, I doubt it though.

20-30 minutes won't hurt their recovery all that much I would have though. May even be good for them to be back on the pitch in our shirt.

Managed to bag myself a ticket for this one. Block 452 in the South. No Mrs PW coming so no getting there for just before kickoff and no having to leave early for a safety visit to the loo. Be like the old days getting there in plenty of time to soak up the atmosphere. Hopefully get to enjoy the disco after the whistle too

Managed to bag myself a ticket for this one. Block 452 in the South. No Mrs PW coming so no getting there for just before kickoff and no having to leave early for a safety visit to the loo. Be like the old days getting there in plenty of time to soak up the atmosphere. Hopefully get to enjoy the disco after the whistle too
Enjoy man!

Enjoy the game pal

I wonder what sort of shape Son and Bissouma are in?

Looks ok judging from Maddison’s instagram. tinkling around dancing at the training ground 😂 Son won’t start IMO but hopefully he can come on and get some minutes.

Real hard one to call. Brighton are the ultimate Jekyll and Hyde team. Let’s hope we get the version that got battered by Luton and Villa.

Good knowledge Beds. Team news:
Simon Adingra remains out of action for the Seagulls following Ivory Coast's progression into the semi-finals of AFCON.

Kaoru Mitoma has returned to Brighton, but the winger is continuing to nurse an ankle injury which could keep him out of action this weekend. Solly March is also a doubt, while Julio Enciso is edging closer to making his return from a long-term knee injury.

Joel Veltman will also miss out with a knee issue.

Brighton predicted lineup vs Tottenham
Brighton predicted lineup vs Tottenham (4-2-3-1): Verbruggen; Hinshelwood, Dunk, Igor, Estpuinan; Gilmour, Gross; Buonanotte, Pedro, Fati; Welbeck.

Jj
Good knowledge Beds. Team news:
Simon Adingra remains out of action for the Seagulls following Ivory Coast's progression into the semi-finals of AFCON.

Kaoru Mitoma has returned to Brighton, but the winger is continuing to nurse an ankle injury which could keep him out of action this weekend. Solly March is also a doubt, while Julio Enciso is edging closer to making his return from a long-term knee injury.

Joel Veltman will also miss out with a knee issue.

Brighton predicted lineup vs Tottenham
Brighton predicted lineup vs Tottenham (4-2-3-1): Verbruggen; Hinshelwood, Dunk, Igor, Estpuinan; Gilmour, Gross; Buonanotte, Pedro, Fati; Welbeck.

Is Hinshelwood any relation to the ex Palace player?

Back