• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brentford OMT***

Need a long break from Kulu on the right, he doesn't make enough runs, just almost always comes short for passes Johnson there for at least a month.

I thought Bentancur’s head had gone and that’s why he was taken off. First the two footed challenge that could’ve been a red and then a wild swipe in the corner.

I think this is Ange laying down a marker on ill discipline given all the issues we’ve had and his post match words suggest he was tinkled off with how they were lacking here in the first half.

I thought Bentancur’s head had gone and that’s why he was taken off. First the two footed challenge that could’ve been a red and then a wild swipe in the corner.

I think this is Ange laying down a marker on ill discipline given all the issues we’ve had and his post match words suggest he was tinkled off with how they were lacking here in the first half.
Was the right call though
He wasn’t poor again
The guys class but needs to get his mojo back
Feels like he isn’t playing on adrenaline now so he needs something else to work

Back