• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brentford OMT***

While I was infuriated with Brentford’s antics, you can’t blame them for playing to their strengths and for trying to and disrupt us. Who I do take issue with is the ref, who totally lost control and failed stamp it all out. My GHod, he was useless! @GPRD81 - looking forward to your perspective, as a ref, on how he managed the game - or failed in that respect - on the pod!
Hi @DaveT316 - sorry only just seen this. It was David Coote wasn't it? Unbelievable that he didn't send Norgaard off! Genuinely can't understand why - sometimes we overreact when a player is on a yellow and then makes one or two more minor fouls that maybe don't warrant a second card but 4 given fouls and then a blatant one on halfway that he chose to ignore?!

Back