• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brentford OMT***

Awesome! Glad he played VDV. Glad he picked that midfield. On the basis of the friendlies it was the right selection. A nice ballance of industry (Skipp), ability to skip around the press (Bissouma), goal scoring threat (Madison, Skipp). Quite excited to see these three ping the ball around and arrive around the box.

Big one is how we handle the neves. Could work in our favour and riase the performance. Or leave us jittery. But on the basis of the friendlies the team are well practiced, ready to move the ball with speed.

You can't be a Spurs fan and not be optimistic: we will win today. Son and Madison will start to form a new partnership.

COYMFS

Team sheet doesn't show positions, unless we are to take

Kulusevski
Richarlson
Son

To read left to right? Or it could be two wide players then CF...

Sorry mate misunderstood your post.

I think richy in the middle rotating with son through the game

I feel pretty certain it’ll be Richarlison at CF and Son on the left - that’s how things have been throughout preseason. And Richarlison’s much better in the air, and Ange seems to like his crosses. (Agree there might be some in-game rotation though).

Ha ha no Dier. Anyone else heard the rumour that he was the only player who didn`t vote for Son to be captain and had a bust up with Ange over it? Anyway I am strangely optimistic about the game today. Looking forward to some positive play rather than the defensive keep ball/sideways passing we have had to suffer recently
COYS

Ha ha no Dier. Anyone else heard the rumour that he was the only player who didn`t vote for Son to be captain and had a bust up with Ange over it? Anyway I am strangely optimistic about the game today. Looking forward to some positive play rather than the defensive keep ball/sideways passing we have had to suffer recently
COYS

I'm sure that's 100% twitter bollox

COYS

Are you sure it was a vote and not simply Ange appointing Son captain?

So Sky coverage, 3 mins of Kane leaving then straight onto Chelsea/Liverpool and all the time having to watch that stupid gurning fake laughing idiot Richards harp on
Not for me

COYS

saw it, but who did he vote for, if it’s a true story there is probably context, maybe he was pushing for Romero or Maddison?

Back