• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brentford OMT***

I think Ange will prove a lot more pragmatic and forward thinking than the Ardiles 5 at the front Reading how Udogie plays narrow at the back then goes wide up front, switching between Royal and Pedro and their respective strengths there's a lot to watch out for not to mention Bisaouma and Maddison in the middle etc
This is where Ange fools us all and plays
Lloris, Tanganga, Dier, Sanchez, Sessegnon, PEH, Ndombele, secretly brings Lucas Moura back ....

The optimist in me is thinking we will score at least 3 goals. Even without Kane we have a very potent offense bolstered by the addition of Maddison, a revitalized Son, and Richie played in his preferred position. Add Perišić being played where he is most effective and Solomon, who looks quite a handful, and we shouldn't struggle offensively in Ange's system.

The issue we've had in the past is that the moment we scored we took our foot off the gas and retreated into our shell, thus inviting pressure. This it's not going to be the case under Ange. The moment we score we'll push for another, which is actually the best time to do it, as the opponent will open up to get back into the game.

So the big question is not how many we will score, but how many we will concede. I can see us shipping in a couple the way Brentford plays with long balls over the top. Should make for an exciting game, but I think we'll come out on top.

Back