• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

Setting off at 14:00 tomorrow, and my bullsh*t prediction is that after 5 previous visits to the Reebok, that I am going to witness a Spurs victory!! As long as:

1. They clear the pitch of litter before hand.
2. Don't allow those two gay mascots and….
3. ….the chunky cheerleaders to sh*g up the playing surface beforehand!?
4. Oh, and they don't allow some reject from a talent show to provide the halftime “entertainment”!!

Did anyone from the old site remember that for some inexplicable (and possibly, unwarranted) reason I have a pathological dislike of Notlob? Maybe it’s a certain No.9 that plays for them and old Nosferatu on the wing (you know, Petrov?)

3-0 to Spurs; all of the goals to be “own” goals from KD’s a**e!?

Setting off at 14:00 tomorrow, and my bullsh*t prediction is that after 5 previous visits to the Reebok, that I am going to witness a Spurs victory!! As long as:

1. They clear the pitch of litter before hand.
2. Don't allow those two gay mascots and….
3. ….the chunky cheerleaders to sh*g up the playing surface beforehand!?
4. Oh, and they don't allow some reject from a talent show to provide the halftime “entertainment”!!

Did anyone from the old site remember that for some inexplicable (and possibly, unwarranted) reason I have a pathological dislike of Notlob? Maybe it’s a certain No.9 that plays for them and old Nosferatu on the wing (you know, Petrov?)

3-0 to Spurs; all of the goals to be “own” goals from KD’s a**e!?

What that 2 seasons ago? Didnt they get booed off? I was there but cant remember who it was, gonna bug me now

Reason? Fat Sam, the dire brick football they used to play, and the fact that we never would win against them (at their place)?

What that 2 seasons ago? Didnt they get booed off? I was there but cant remember who it was, gonna bug me now

It was someone from "X-Factor", who made it past the initial auditions, but was then dumped out of "boot camp"? He sang a couple of "Kings of Leon" covers and all I remember is the Spurs fans commenting on his lack of talent (ie. "your sh*t, and you know you are" etc.) and crossing their arms in mock salute!! One of the funniest and best half times ever!?

Last edited:
Would love to see us finally win at The Reebok, didnt go to the LC win. Sadly I feel they will 'battle' us out of our stride, fuelled by the anticipated pre-match appearance of Fabrice Muamba.

2-2 Spurs equalising twice after the usual Kevin Davies goals

It was someone from "X-Factor", who made it past the initial auditions, but was then dumped out of "boot camp"? He sang a couple of "Kings of Leon" covers and all I remember is the Spurs fans commenting on his lack of talent (ie. "your sh*t, and you know you are" etc.) and crossing their arms in mock salute!! One of the funniest and best half times ever!?

Definitely remember that bit, just couldnt think who the guy was, as you said, one of the better half-times I've enjoyed on our travels

Muamba will be at the game watching tomorrow, will give their 12 fans a lift thats for sure

probably be a half-decent crowd tomorrow, for them I mean, especially with FM making an appearance and them really needing a win.
Had it been the other way around, and the game was at WHL, 12 might have been a little generous..

I'd like to see Bolton put out a side very distant from the lack of ambition shown by Blackburns.

They won't, and we will be forced to another re-enactment of the siege of the Alamo, praying that we can find someone to puncture their 1-8-2 formation

Then all of the moaners can whine about how we lack a plan B and ............

oh forget it.

COYS

Ahh but the Alamo WAS seized. Good analogy. COYS! The nerves are already starting to build up.

Doesn't look like either Lennon or Parker trained today so I doubt either will Play 2moro.

With Sandro seemingly returning to his beastly best Parker won't be a bit miss, but Lennon is a problem. I don't think I will ever understand why Harry didn't substitute him earlier.

If both are out I would like to see a 4-4-2 with VdV wide right and Defoe alongside Ade up front where Sandro could drop deep while the full backs push up when we attack making it more of a 3-5-2 when we attack, but I suppose that is unlikely with Harry having been infected with 4-4-2 aversion syndrome.

What is happening with Kranjcar, is he injured as well? If we wanted to play a 4-4-1-1 with VdV behind Ade he would be the best current option for that right hand side in my opinion, but he wasn't on the bench even against Blackburn.

I suppose we could just go all out and actually play 3-5-2 with Bale and Walker as wing-backs... Sandro, VdV and Modric in the middle.

Azza's a big miss.

Thank GHod we have a quick Pacy winger in Townsend available as cover... oh wait.

I reckon Gio will play tomorrow, there's no point in being conservative and going with Parker and Sandro in CM we need to take the game to the opposition now.

Thank GHod we have a quick Pacy winger in Townsend available as cover... oh wait.

I reckon Gio will play tomorrow, there's no point in being conservative and going with Parker and Sandro in CM we need to take the game to the opposition now.

Wish we had Townsend now, anyone know how he's getting on recently?

Sent from my Nexus S using Fapatalk 2

Back