• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

This like all the remaining games is a must win.

If we do not get 9 points out of 9 we will not get 4th.

You know, we shoulda kept some of our old lasagna and dish it out piecemeal, this time to kevin davies !

I say start with the team that finished the last game, bring others on during it. Sit back, park the bus, and counter - that'll confuse them, we need to be strong at the back. I keep saying that, but it's number 1 priority for us

This is it my friends.

You all (two of you) laughed off my suggestions that 2nd may will make or break our season, and it will!

We win, top 4 is ours.

This is it my friends.

You all (two of you) laughed off my suggestions that 2nd may will make or break our season, and it will!

We win, top 4 is ours.

Until we play Villa away and repeat everything prior to Bolton.

Heads up for our away lads

Calling all fans making the trip to Bolton on Wednesday night.

Would you like to take part in the Bolton Wanderers Zorb Ball Challenge?

Bolton have contacted us to let us know that at every match at the Reebok, two visiting supporters go head-to-head with two Wanderers fans in a relay race inside a three metre high Zorb ball, racing from one side of the stadium to the other.
Spurs fans interested in participating in the ‘BWFC Zorb Challenge’ are invited to apply now by sending an email to bwfczorbchallenge@bwfc.co.uk, the email also needs to include your name, age, address, mobile phone number and seat details. This fun activity is open to anyone aged 14 or over.
It’s just for fun, so don’t hesitate and apply today!
If you are selected a member of the Bolton Wanderers matchday entertainment team will contact you to confirm details.

lose.

it's lose.

loose is something entirely different.

other than that, carry on, dear geordie.

I've never understood that one

I can see how the serfs get Their, There and They're muddled up

But LOSE and LOOSE?

Cut off your NOOSE to spite your face would you?

Hang somebody with a NOSE would you?

This like all the remaining games is a must win.

If we do not get 9 points out of 9 we will not get 4th.

I'm not sure we may need that in the end. Obviously it guarantees it, unless Saudi Sportswashing Machine have 3 landslide victories, but its not beyond possibility we could literally fall over the line.
Chelsea v Saudi Sportswashing Machine Draw?
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v City Draw?
Liverpool v Chelsea Home Win?
Chelsea v Blackburn Landslide Home Win
Everton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine Draw?

Saudi Sportswashing Machine get 3pts Chelsea get 4pts. Leaving Spurs needing 4pts for 3 games.

I feel some of those results arent too 'off the mark'. But more than likely I think 7pts from the 3 is more the likely figure.

One things for sure Glenroyid is correct. Tomorrow night is a big night in the race for 4th...maybe even 3rd, who knows?

This is the game of the next 3 that worries me coz of our abismal away record at Bolton. Villa are shockingly bad at the mo and seem to have lost their fighting spirit and i expect a home win against Fulham. But we need all 9 points... And maybe... Just maybe Arsenal will slip up along the way.

Hopeful? Of course.... Its the Tottenham way ;)

I'm not sure we may need that in the end. Obviously it guarantees it, unless Saudi Sportswashing Machine have 3 landslide victories, but its not beyond possibility we could literally fall over the line.
Chelsea v Saudi Sportswashing Machine Draw? Very optimistic,especially seeing Newcastles away performance against Wigan
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v City Draw? Quite possible although unlikely with City 2 games away from the league title
Liverpool v Chelsea Home Win? :lol:
Chelsea v Blackburn Landslide Home Win
Everton v Saudi Sportswashing Machine Draw? I think Everton will do them to be honest

Saudi Sportswashing Machine get 3pts Chelsea get 4pts. Leaving Spurs needing 4pts for 3 games.

I feel some of those results arent too 'off the mark'. But more than likely I think 7pts from the 3 is more the likely figure.

One things for sure Glenroyid is correct. Tomorrow night is a big night in the race for 4th...maybe even 3rd, who knows?

In short,I think we need 9 points because I can't see Chelsea dropping anything. If we do get 9 points,the CL final is going to be an absolutely hideous game to watch unless the Germans go 3 up within half hour

In short,I think we need 9 points because I can't see Chelsea dropping anything. If we do get 9 points,the CL final is going to be an absolutely hideous game to watch unless the Germans go 3 up within half hour

I really hope we don't have any vested interest in that game, would be sickening to watch, especially seeing that bunch of twunts waving a trophy about as we kiss champions league football goodbye. Sickening, would rather get fifth then miss out in fourth like that

Will once again be interesting to see what kind of team Harry puts out. Hopefully Lennon is fit, I would like to see a team very close to the team that faced Blackburn.

Will once again be interesting to see what kind of team Harry puts out. Hopefully Lennon is fit, I would like to see a team very close to the team that faced Blackburn.

I'd like to see Bolton put out a side very distant from the lack of ambition shown by Blackburns.

They won't, and we will be forced to another re-enactment of the siege of the Alamo, praying that we can find someone to puncture their 1-8-2 formation

Then all of the moaners can whine about how we lack a plan B and ............

oh forget it.

COYS

I hope he sticks to the same team and we go out and attack them from the off.

I'd like to see Bolton put out a side very distant from the lack of ambition shown by Blackburns.

They won't, and we will be forced to another re-enactment of the siege of the Alamo, praying that we can find someone to puncture their 1-8-2 formation

Then all of the moaners can whine about how we lack a plan B and ............

oh forget it.

COYS

Hehehe.... :)

*in before the moan*

Hopefully we can carry on our good run of form. I'm going for:

.............................................Friedel
Walker............Kaboul..................................Gallas...................Rose
........................................Van der Vaart
...................................ModricSandro
..........................................Parker
.........................................Bale

..................Adebyor

Subs: Cudicini, King, Nelsen, Nelsen's older brother, Livermore, Defoe, Saha.

in our traditional 4-3/5/2/4/6-1 er what fudge run around formation

Bolton 2 - 0 Spurs (with no chances from open play)

Last edited:
Back