• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

well that was a treat, walked into a sports bar in Hamilton and sat at the bar watching the second half (watched the first at work on the pc) where I could see our game and the CFC game on a smaller screen (behind the bar) - The main monster screen was showing chelkski,, to feed the plastics.

Found myself next to two genuine Bolton fans - what are the chances of that on an island of 110,000 people?

and a manure fan who'd placed a $100 bet that we wouldn't finish top 4

in amongst a host of chelski plastics - who started crowing when we went to 1-1

then Cisse scored his fluke, and it went strangely silent..........

I may have embarassed myelf a bit, particularly when we went to 3-1

I bought some cheesy garlic bread and a beer for the Notlob boys, who were really good natured

the plastics got nothing..................

Good lad.

Twitchy bum after Bolton equalised......I defy anyone to say they thought we'd win at that point, we could get out of our half!!

But as we have said recently, we are deadly on the break and when teams attack us.....the 3 goals in the 2nd half were things of beauty.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17933885

Christ, H looks terrible, actually; I hope his doctors are seeing this. I suppose he must've been under some stress himself, one way or another and it's had its effect. No alarms and no surprises, please...

H is back in the room!

"I don't think it will ever happen now," the 65-year-old told BBC Sport. "Roy has four years and I hope he sees it out and has great success."

West Brom boss Hodgson was confirmed as the new England boss on Tuesday, having first been approached on Sunday.

But Redknapp said he was fortunate to be in his current position and was concentrating on his side's push for a Champions League spot.

Victory at the Reebok Stadium kept his side fourth in the Premier League with two games remaining.

"I didn't wake up and I think on Monday morning 'what's happened to me, I'm not the England manager'," Redknapp explained.

Tottenham run-in
6 May
A Villa (a)

13 May
Fulham (h)

Football fixtures - day by day
"It saved me making a decision in all honesty because I'm very happy at Tottenham. I wish Roy all the best. I'm fed up of hearing my name mentioned now, I'm history.

"I'm not bothered, I've got a great job and I'm lucky. There are lots of lads who are cleverer than me who are managing at lower division clubs.

"I'm lucky I'm managing a top four, top five club, one of the best in the country. I don't feel like anyone owes me anything.

"I'm looking forward to a summer holiday. I've had a difficult year."

Hope Harry and Sandra have a great holiday and he comes back to some VDV style presents from Levy

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

I went to that game as well!

And it also took me nearly 2 hours to get out of THAT car park.

How did you get on once you finallygot onto the M61? There was a massive queue at Junction 4. Lucky for me I knew some back roads to get us back to sunny Warrington

The commentating by David Pleat was funny at times. When Adebayor scored our thrid goal, he claimed even his wife could score that, noting Redknapp's remarks about Bent's miss a few years ago.

well that was a treat, walked into a sports bar in Hamilton and sat at the bar watching the second half (watched the first at work on the pc) where I could see our game and the CFC game on a smaller screen (behind the bar) - The main monster screen was showing chelkski,, to feed the plastics.

Found myself next to two genuine Bolton fans - what are the chances of that on an island of 110,000 people?

and a manure fan who'd placed a $100 bet that we wouldn't finish top 4

in amongst a host of chelski plastics - who started crowing when we went to 1-1

then Cisse scored his fluke, and it went strangely silent..........

I may have embarassed myelf a bit, particularly when we went to 3-1

I bought some cheesy garlic bread and a beer for the Notlob boys, who were really good natured

the plastics got nothing..................

I was in a pub in Basingstoke last night and there were a few Spurs tucked around the corner watching the game, sitting by the bar was this gobby slag of a woman who when Bolton scored was giving it large and shouting come on Saudi Sportswashing Machine. When we scored the 2nd I was simply screaming fudge You at the top of my voice to her. Didn't hear a peep out of her again. The silly sponge

Took me 3 hours door to door for a 60 mile drive....bonus

I can imagine, half of it in the Middelbrook Car Park no doubt. Allways amazes me how long it takes to get away from Bolton with 20k, but go to Old Trafford with 70k and you're away in no time.

Oh, and the sun only shines in Warrington when the Spurs win \o/

Hope Harry and Sandra have a great holiday and he comes back to some VDV style presents from Levy

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

What holiday? He's just joined the BBC team covering the Euros... He'll be busier than Roy. Lets hope he spots a bit of talent!

View attachment 541

Best seats we've had for a while. Not so fortunate this Sunday, next to back row Upper Doug Ellis by the looks of it.

Still, who cares, Sunday cant come soon enough

COYS

Hey PW, this is getting spooky; please tell me that you were not in Row E last night? I was in seat 70, right opposite where VdV came to celebrate his goal with us.

We parked the other side of the M61 and walked down to the Reebok. It sounds fortuitous that my mate's "SatNav" took us "cross country" back to the M6?

Back