• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

Well Bolton were supposed to be safe now and were supposed to let us win this easily as there is a new found love between the clubs. That will quickly disappear now.

I know you didn't just sate that Gio might deserve to start a premier league game?

Anyway i'm having second thoughts about my team. Against Villa and Fulham i'd 100% start with a 4-4-1-1 but away to Bolton i'm actually thinking 4-3-3 is the way to go.

---------------------------Parker----------------------------

-------------------Sandro-----------Modric-----------------

--Lennon/VDV------------------------------------------Bale-

-------------------------Adebayor---------------------------

We should never play this formation again. THe midfield simply doesnt work, unless your aim to play for a point (eg away at chelsea). None of the 3CMs get forward enough and none of them offer enough goal threat. If you want to get a point at Bolton, then sure, we should play this team. However we should be imposing our game on teams like Bolton, not adapting our team to nullify them

Monkey's tea party of an OMT and that's coming from a newbie, where's the date? The channel? The ref? The stadium? (all obvious things) This simply will not do.

We have to win. I dont care how it happens.
We have a good relationship with Bolton now and that is good, but we need the points.

1-0 to Bolton. We wont be able to break Bolton down and will create very little. By 30 minutes we will be reduced to Bale and RVDV taking off target long shots. Meanwhile, at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea will beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine to move into 4th. Champions League dream finally killed off for another season. Bagsy me doing the OMT for FC Zinislav Wjumerkac in the Europa League group stage.

Having said that if we loose to Chelsea then I wouldn't mind if you won because I want you to finish above Chelsea.

Well in Greg.

Not sure what's going on with the title though? Bolton WANDERERS? We all know it's Bolton & Hove Albion.

Back