• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

Lol someone on the radio complaining that Bolton should have won but the ref dingdonged them!! :) see, Spurs ain't the most deluded fans in the league!

Lol someone on the radio complaining that Bolton should have won but the ref dingdonged them!! :) see, Spurs ain't the most deluded fans in the league!

At 1-1, they were giving us an absolute lesson. We were very fortunate to get that 2nd and the 3rd so quick. If it wasnt for Harry we would have got a spanking.

Don;t see how it was the ref's fault though.

Amazing win. Did not believe that could happen and for once, I could watch the last 20 mins of a spurs game and not feel nervous or sick. What a result. If anything the ref favored them tonight!

Lets just beat Villa first then start looking, they have had extra rest dont forget and are at home. However poor they are they usually dont get spanked and have a tight defence.

Lets not bother about other teams - we need two wins, and that's all we should be concentrating on. Then we will see how far those (hopefully) last six points takes us.

Lets just beat Villa first then start looking, they have had extra rest dont forget and are at home. However poor they are they usually dont get spanked and have a tight defence.

Yep. Definitely harder than tonights game.
Mcleish will be even more cautious after tonights result and more defensive than ever.
We need to keep a clean sheet for once as goals will be at a premium.
They are poor from defending set-pieces, even Arsenal scored against them!

Yep. definitely harder than tonights game. Mcleish will be even more cautious after tonights result and more defensive than ever.
We need to keep a clean sheet for once as goals will be at a premium. They are poor from defending set-pieces, even Arsenal scored against them!

if ever there was a game you didnt want the opposition to score first it is this game.

well that was a treat, walked into a sports bar in Hamilton and sat at the bar watching the second half (watched the first at work on the pc) where I could see our game and the CFC game on a smaller screen (behind the bar) - The main monster screen was showing chelkski,, to feed the plastics.

Found myself next to two genuine Bolton fans - what are the chances of that on an island of 110,000 people?

and a manure fan who'd placed a $100 bet that we wouldn't finish top 4

in amongst a host of chelski plastics - who started crowing when we went to 1-1

then Cisse scored his fluke, and it went strangely silent..........

I may have embarassed myelf a bit, particularly when we went to 3-1

I bought some cheesy garlic bread and a beer for the Notlob boys, who were really good natured

the plastics got nothing..................

'The last time Tottenham scored four or more goals in an away Premier League game was against Hull City in a 5-1 win in August 2009'

:-s

(previous to the bolton match ofc.)

'The last time Tottenham scored four or more goals in an away Premier League game was against Hull City in a 5-1 win in August 2009'

:-s

(previous to the bolton match ofc.)

and where did we finish at the end of THAT season? \o/

I watched the game with three gooners ...... I've taken some stick from them last few weeks but they're not so arrogant now.. The pressure is now on them , they have it to lose ....

COYS!!!!!

Last edited:
Managed to enjoy a Spurs match after so long ! Got almost everything you would want from Spurs : an away win, strikers scoring, midfielders creating, defence not-so-shaky and more importantly Adebayor scoring from a one-on-one chance at last ! The only disappointing thing was we didn't keep a clean seet.

This match proves, the players had been affected by the rumours about Redknapp becoming England manager all this while. As soon as they appoint someone else as England manager, we start to play with confident and commitment once again ! We would have lost this match a few days ago, especially after Bolton equalised. But this time, without any rumours about our immediate future, we played with determination and confidence to win the match. We probably would still be in title chase if Redknapp had committed himself to Spurs earlier.

Really happy with the contribution of our midfield, with all of them contributing something. It was a great goal from Modrid. Wish he could score more goals like that. Disappointed Bale didn't score but atleast he assisted 2 goals. It was a great run and assist from Lennon for the 3rd goal. That was the key moment in the match. Had we not score that time, Bolton probably would have equalised with them pressing us.

Adebayor is really a frustrating player. It seems either he scores 2 goals in a match or doesn't score at all. Now he scored 2. Wonder if he will score in the next match or go on without any goals for the remaining matches. He always wastes those one-on-one chances that I thought he would waste again. Good to see him score that for once ! Was annoyed with VDV's contribution until his goal. Bolton had the momentum after their goal but fortunately VDV got our 2nd. How crucial was his goal !

Hope this win will boost our confidence for the remaining matches. With Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning, we have no choice but to win the remaining matches to finish in top 4.

Last edited:
Can't believe what coyle has come out with, delusional. Oi fella you were playing in white, not Spurs ! At 1-1 they had a sniff, but we quickly got a brace and dominated the rest of the game, especially 1st half.

Get in. FInally won a League game at The Reebok. it feels good

Really good support from the away fans, once again. Proud to be there, cant wait for Villa on Sunday. We're right back in with a shout now.

I'm greedy, but would love just one more favour. Come on Delia, your boys owe us one after last month

Back