• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS - OMT

Will Woy do Arry a fave and go all out to bring down the scum as we play Jol's cottagers at home ?? Let's do mcleish first ...

TBH, THFC and Dubai, Kane and Jenas didn't have the impact on the game that I thought they would.

Great, great result. A win at villa and were top 4 i reckon

Win at Villa and 4 is nailed on I think. Chelsea won't be able to catch us and Saudi Sportswashing Machine will lose at City, and we've got them on GD (all thanks to the 5-0 hammering at WHL).

Even if results don't go our way this weekend - which would be unlikely - there's still a good chance the last day of the season would go our way.

I can definitely see Arsenal dropping points, Norwich have little more to play for than when they did us three weeks ago, and again WBA have a decent side, up there alongside Liverpool and Everton in the table.

Imagine if we secured third at WHL on the last day of the season well,.... WOW!

If Arsenal stumble against WBA on the last day, in theory it could be a case of us finishing third, Saudi Sportswashing Machine in fourth and both Arsenal and Chelsea outside the Champions League places (then to complete the dream, Chelsea get smashed by Bayern Munich).

Won't happen of course, but just imagine how satisfying a finish to the season that would be - especially after we've come so close to throwing it all away.

I cannot believe there were a large chunk of fans thers singing there's only one harry redknapp. Absolutely mind boggling.

Not really that surprising when you think most folk aren't internet mongs obsessing over all the crud Redknapp comes out with. They just see that took us over bottom, finished 8th, then finished 4th, 5th and CL quarter finals and now we have a great chance at our best finish since 1990. Why wouldn't they be singing his name?

Just remembered that Wigan beat them away from home, so my confidence isn't completely shot that Norwich can go there ad get atleast a point..

Not really that surprising when you think most folk aren't internet mongs obsessing over all the crud Redknapp comes out with. They just see that took us over bottom, finished 8th, then finished 4th, 5th and CL quarter finals and now we have a great chance at our best finish since 1990. Why wouldn't they be singing his name?

This.

I'm positive about our next matched too but not so positive about the ECL final (feck me! I have a team to support in that!) also makes me even more tinkled off about the Norwich game

If Arsenal stumble against WBA on the last day, in theory it could be a case of us finishing third, Saudi Sportswashing Machine in fourth and both Arsenal and Chelsea outside the Champions League places (then to complete the dream, Chelsea get smashed by Bayern Munich).

Won't happen of course, but just imagine how satisfying a finish to the season that would be - especially after we've come so close to throwing it all away.

Im creaming at the thought

Anyone know what hotel the Arsenal players will be staying in prior to the WBA game? I have a lovely lasagne recipe I want to pass on to the chef.

Just remembered that Wigan beat them away from home, so my confidence isn't completely shot that Norwich can go there ad get atleast a point..

thats also working on the assumption we beat uber defensive Villa, away, who are in danger of relegation still - and then Martin Jols Fulham, who while having nothing to play for will no doubt play like its a cup final...

Back