• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BHA*** omt

Remind me, what happpens in this tinpot trophy this year, is it Semi Finals at Wembley or 2 legged or what... and does the winner get Champions League or a Kinder Egg?

Lamela has done nothing in the league games to warrant a start in placxe of Chadli or Eriksen. Kane hasn't had a chance yet in the league, so he surely deserves a go, being that he's a centre forward who actually scores. That leaves Soldado or Ade to pair up with him, and who really cares out of those two? Give Soldado a go, as Kane seems to like scoring goals when he plays.

Stambouli and Dembele can't be a pair against a decent team, they haven't got a pass between them. One or the other alongside Mason (Capoue I'm not fussed about, he doesn't do it for me at all really).

For Villa, I'd like to see:

---------------------lloris
naughton---kaboul---vert----rose
chadli------stambouli---mason---eriksen
----------------soldado----kane

(or if you prefer, if the above 4 lines are too 1980's)

--------------stambouli----mason
---chadli--------kane----------eriksen
------------------soldado

lamela can come on from the bench.

Possibly Adebayor in for Soldado if we want a bit more pace and strength, but like I said, it doesn't really matter. Neither of them have been doing any good.

Remind me, what happpens in this tinpot trophy this year, is it Semi Finals at Wembley or 2 legged or what... and does the winner get Champions League or a Kinder Egg?

Two legged semis at the teams' respective grounds, final at Wembers, trophy and Europa spot for winners.

..............................Lloris..................................
Naughton.......Fazio..............Vert................Rose
..............Stambouli..............Mason....................
Lamela...............Soldado.......................Eriksen
..........................Kane...................................

Lamela has done nothing in the league games to warrant a start in placxe of Chadli or Eriksen. Kane hasn't had a chance yet in the league, so he surely deserves a go, being that he's a centre forward who actually scores. That leaves Soldado or Ade to pair up with him, and who really cares out of those two? Give Soldado a go, as Kane seems to like scoring goals when he plays.

Stambouli and Dembele can't be a pair against a decent team, they haven't got a pass between them. One or the other alongside Mason (Capoue I'm not fussed about, he doesn't do it for me at all really).

Possibly Adebayor in for Soldado if we want a bit more pace and strength, but like I said, it doesn't really matter. Neither of them have been doing any good.

Don't agree with that. Stambouli and Dembele kept the ball moving nicely tonight. Solid too with one always deep when the other moved forward. Looked like a good pair to me.

No, it was Kane on the left touchline who played it in first... what a run to get on the back stick to score!

ah you meant too Townsend, yeah that was Kane. Tbh, Townsend took so long I think if he wanted to Vorm could get on the end.

Disagree.

They could quite easily be a wall of solid behind creativity from the likes of Eriksen, Lamela, Soldado etc. - Sandro and Dembele didn't "have a pass between them" yet they were the best centrl midfield pairing in the league in 2012-13

Don't agree with that. Stambouli and Dembele kept the ball moving nicely tonight. Solid too with one always deep when the other moved forward. Looked like a good pair to me.

Passing was ponderous and they couldn't play anything penetrating at all. Can't have 2 players like that against teams that aren't near the bottom of the championship. Mason has been our best centre mid and he should be dropped because those two kept the ball moving sideways against Brighton at home? No ta.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine suddenly looking like decent outsiders for the trophy. Played very well tonight.

Disagree.

They could quite easily be a wall of solid behind creativity from the likes of Eriksen, Lamela, Soldado etc. - Sandro and Dembele didn't "have a pass between them" yet they were the best centrl midfield pairing in the league in 2012-13

Leave off. In any case, Dembele has gone backwards, can you remember him playing a good forward pass tonight?

There is no good team that I can think of who has 2 deep midfielders incapable of playing penetrating passes.

Tims getting right on my Tits tonight. Every chance he gets he's slating the players or the club, is he bitter or just a c**t? Or both :lol:

Back