• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BHA*** omt

This is closer to the team I'd like to see...

Please for fecks sake keep Nobby up front...

I'm appreciating Kyle Naughton more since Walker's absence - smarter player (not as athletic I know).

dembele and stambouli have BOSSED midfield, sure its brighton but theyre the most compatible two we have and i'd like to see more.

Paulinho for Kane ?

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

Holy craaaap I thought Paulinho was dead or something.

PS - let's not kid ourselves, Fazio, Naughton and Stambouli have done well but Kaboul, Dier and Capoue would have looked like Brazil against this lot

PS - let's not kid ourselves, Fazio, Naughton and Stambouli have done well but Kaboul, Dier and Capoue would have looked like Brazil against this lot

Yet ironically Paulihno is managing not to

Agreed, we are playing, at home, to championship relegation fodder. Ladt week it was European pub team fodder. I want to see quality in the premier league.............hopefully this sunday.

They've only had a few attacks... but Fazio and Vertonghen keep swapping sides... what is that all about, tactics or marking runners or ?

They've only had a few attacks... but Fazio and Vertonghen keep swapping sides... what is that all about, tactics or marking runners or ?

marking runners. which is when either one of the fulllbacks cover or Benji drops in, been quite good. I like the Fazio/Vert pairing.

Back