• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BHA*** omt

Both Naughton and Davies have put in crosses. Main issue tonight is Townsend being no good as either a winger or a forward and Dembele walking around with the ball while he ponders on who to pass to.

Townsend, sadly, regressed again. I had my severe doubts at the start of last season (and was caned for it) thought he'd proved me wrong, but since his injury he has regressed. It's a shame but alas, not top calibre.

Townsend has been properly bad tonight, I think MoPo could have played himself and done better, very little has come off for him.

Let's hope he curls one into the top corner from nowhere

Yes, it helps Poch to have Naughton back.

I think the goal proves that we are much better creating when we don't crowd the middle with tippy-tappers. I have long felt that Eriksen and Lamela get in each other's way, and furthermore, I think Lamela is better starting from the left and roving.

FYI, anyone who ****s off Ade for being wide, note where Nobby is much of the time right now. It's a tactic. I am not saying Ade has been wonderful, just pointing out that his position is not enough to **** him as that is tactical IMV...

Yes, it helps Poch to have Naughton back.

I think the goal proves that we are much better creating when we don't crowd the middle with tippy-tappers. I have long felt that Eriksen and Lamela get in each other's way, and furthermore, I think Lamela is better starting from the left and roving.

FYI, anyone who ****s off Ade for being wide, note where Nobby is much of the time right now. It's a tactic. I am not saying Ade has been wonderful, just pointing out that his position is not enough to **** him as that is tactical IMV...

Soldado makes an effort to get into the box though, while Ade more often than not just stands around and watches.

Soldado is running the game today. Central in most of our attacks and throwing himself forward to try and connect with crosses. In terms of effort he wins hands down.

1-0 is not enough... they will start swinging it in towards the end... we need to push like it is 0-1 not 1-0

Poor finish from Soldado, I could have done that

Soldado makes an effort to get into the box though, while Ade more often than not just stands around and watches.

Soldado is running the game today. Central in most of our attacks and throwing himself forward to try and connect with crosses. In terms of effort he wins hands down.

Nearly squeezed one in there too.

'Interesting' first thought to voice straight after he scores.
iu

ZOMG suddenly Townsend does his thing and looks like Zico on acid... then passes it straight out when it was easier to find the man

Back