• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Barcodes OMT ***

Rose has started very well. Competition between him and Davies is great

its interesting watching rose now having gotten used to davies: he certainly gets far, far further foward, but has already shown a certain recklessness going into challenges not present in davies game.

I dislike Vlad's style of play in general so perhaps I am biased... also he is playing out of position... but he is not a good right back at all, really dangerous player (for us!)

My GHod, Fazio charges in again and misses it, Verts dives in after him, they are straight through again.

This is the opposite of AVB football.

Thankfully Bentaleb (I think) got back 60 yards to cover.

Pardew will be loving how open we are, maybe we should do a Cheatski for a few minutes and calm down.

My GHod, Fazio charges in again and misses it, Verts dives in after him, they are straight through again.

This is the opposite of AVB football.

Thankfully Bentaleb (I think) got back 60 yards to cover.

Pardew will be loving how open we are, maybe we should do a Cheatski for a few minutes and calm down.

we definitely seem to enjoy a good charge out of the back four

not quite happening for chadli at the moment despite him getting in promising positions. i like his willingness to take on his man and get a cross in. he just needs to start capitalizing on some of these situations.

Back