• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Barcodes OMT ***

Happy with the team. Glad that Vertonghen and Fazio keep their partnership going. They need as much games together as possible to learn each others games. They have shown signs in some games that they can perform well together, game time will only improve this.

Stambouli starts as we all expected, hoping for a solid performance for him. Happy he is partnering Bentaleb as well, I think they would compliment eachother well, could mean Bentaleb will be more advanced, where he played against Saudi Sportswashing Machine last year and pulled of his best performance for the club.

Decent front four, I like Eriksen off of Kane, I think it could work. I personally prefer Kane coming from deep but hopefully him and Eriksen can link up well and we could potentially see a future Prem partnership. I hope its Chadli on the right and Townsend on the left, but I won't hold out much hope.

Overall, excited for the match. Hope the fans are in good spirits and we can pull of a good performance capable of showing that we deserve to be in the semi finals. COYS!

*******s the players who were rotated in and out from the Europa played well Eriksen, Kane and Davies for instance.
The players who started that played in both were Soldado, Lamela and Walker. Why didnt Soldado and Lamela play well then?

The boys may be fit and want to play every week but are they able to play 2 games a week all the time.
Soldado, Kane, and Mason all look knackered and I'm sure they are looking at numbers in training. Poch has said continualy that players are tired but you know better.
We cover way more distance than the majority of other team in the league.

Because they are Dog**** ?

Doesn't matter what back four we put out it looks total pants.
We haven't got a defender in the club that can actually defend.

good to see kaboul and capoue appear to have been banished more or less. never good to see chiriches in the team, hopefully he'll continue to be marginally less of a liability at right back.

I've found it in French

Eriksen flicked to Bentaleb, bit of a hospital ball, Sissoko ran right through him and played in the striker, Vorm out fast

Back