• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Barcodes OMT ***

Good first half, disappointed we didnt get a 2nd, could come back to bite us. Concentrate from the start after the break this time please Tottenham

It is absolutely bonkers and fantastic to see so many academy products playing first team footie (including an off form Andros). Proud of what we are producing

Different shape, we seem more open because of it perhaps but with Eriksen still central we have still managed some nice one touch stuff. Sissoko has been decent for them, looks like their biggest threat and has required us to put two on him at times.
Rose's half pretty much sums up his game. Great ball in for Kane, some very good runs forward and then a couple of poor moments in defence which could have cost us.

Can't believe Kane not getting a pen, but Mariner did the same to Bale on a few occasions IIRC and those were stone wallers too.

I cant fathom what succesive managers see in Townsend, he shouldn't even be in the squad. Surely we have youngsters who could do better.
Having said that not a bad half for us I thought

The Away Fans ‏@theawayfans 18m18 minutes ago
30 mins into the Tottenham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine game & over 1000 Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans still waiting to get in.(Via @nufcawaytickets) pic.twitter.com/fViHyXCfWD

benjy and benty keep possession well.

I sincerely hope the nickname Benty doesn't catch on haha, dreadful.

Rose has impressed me.

We're playing well but really creating enough chances, without a horrendous keeping error there'd be a lot more frustration bubbling around the lane.

In Kane's early europa league appearances (thinking maybe Greece somewhere) he was harshly booked for what was a nailed on pen, think it's something to do with his body shape/movement style that refs seem to not give him much...

I cant fathom what succesive managers see in Townsend, he shouldn't even be in the squad. Surely we have youngsters who could do better.
Having said that not a bad half for us I thought

Even forum posters have their wobbles; be patient (proper patient)

with the extra space on offer maybe lamela could actually produce something (or is the extra space a result of him not playing)

Basically we look like a team who is slowly gaining confidence. There are several out there who still lack confidence but Bentaleb, Eriksen, Kane are all looking supremely confident. With the spine looking stronger we'll get there.

I also love little patterns in the game like when Vlad lost the ball how we so quickly hunted it down in a pack of four. These pressing sequences are slowly becoming habitual for these lads. Pleasing to see

The Away Fans ‏@theawayfans 18m18 minutes ago
30 mins into the Tottenham v Saudi Sportswashing Machine game & over 1000 Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans still waiting to get in.(Via @nufcawaytickets) pic.twitter.com/fViHyXCfWD

Still made more noise than the home fans in these last 20 mins.

Basically we look like a team who is slowly gaining confidence. There are several out there who still lack confidence but Bentaleb, Eriksen, Kane are all looking supremely confident. With the spine looking stronger we'll get there.

I also love little patterns in the game like when Vlad lost the ball how we so quickly hunted it down in a pack of four. These pressing sequences are slowly becoming habitual for these lads. Pleasing to see

that was great to see. should be applauded.

Back