• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Barcodes OMT ***

Shocking team selection from Pardew.
Still, pretty even until Jak Alnwick dropped a clanger.
Then we gave up after the 2nd.
Our support was magnificent.

Happy with the win and the performance, especially since we have qualified to the semi final of the League Cup. This is the kind of performance and the comfortable win that will lift the morale of the team and the fans. Hope we can play like this consistently for the rest of the season, especially in the remaining matches of the League Cup. Saudi Sportswashing Machine were poor but we did well to put up a good performance.

There are so many positive things from this match. It was great to see us scoring 4 goals and keeping a clean sheet. Big credit to Bentaleb, Chadli, Kane and Soldado for scoring all the goals. It was also nice to see an error-free performance from Vorm and also Eriksen getting 3 assists. Eriksen is improving to be a world quality player for us. But you have to be worried about us relying on him too much. There is simply no one as creative as Eriksen for us now.

Our midfield had a good match which was encouraging. But we need to have a settled midfield to be consistent. Hope Stambouli can turn out to be a good signing for us as he had a good game. Nice to see Bentaleb scoring the goal but will prefer him to be more ruthless in midfield. I still wish we can get the best out of Dembele as he was a quality player when we bought him.

Nice to see us having a capable goalie in Vorm. He made a few good saves to keep our clean sheet. He will be a nice backup to Lloris. Also nice to see our defence having a error-free match for once. Fazio is fast improving which was also encouraging. Hope Vertonghen and Fazil will built up a good partnership in defence.

With us in the semi final, hope we will go all the way to win the League Cup now. We should be winning more trophies. So, we should not waste this chance now.

Looking at Mauricio Tarrico there, reminds me. Where is Steffen Freund nowadays. Is he still at Spurs ?

Looking at Mauricio Tarrico there, reminds me. Where is Steffen Freund nowadays. Is he still at Spurs ?

Yes, he is the International Technical Co-ordinator, where he responsible for developing Tottenham stars on foreign loan deals, supporting the club's international projects, academy partnerships and scouting potential new recruits.

I discovered this information by doing a search on the internet.

Yes, he is the International Technical Co-ordinator, where he responsible for developing Tottenham stars on foreign loan deals, supporting the club's international projects, academy partnerships and scouting potential new recruits.

I discovered this information by doing a search on the kakapo.

edged out by pock and gang is the other answer.

used to be gernany u-21 coach... hope he is happy where he is.

Back