• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Barcodes OMT ***

It would have been nice to be there. Only been to the last few home Europa ties this season and it's been pretty flat. Sounds a bit more lively (on the radio at least). Semi final COYS!!

I was expecting Lamela on for Eriksen so he could get a rest. Chaldi, Bentaleb, Kane and Eriksen deserve to be the first names on the team sheet atm. We can fit the rest around them.

its appalling when you notice how bad he is even during a cameo at 4-0 up. worrying that he is on today, hopefully we'll never have to suffer him in the league again.

I remember you and Finney is back digging out Capoue quite a while back and I totally agreed with you.

He really is a **** poor DM.
Disappointed it took the manager so long to see it. Likewise with Kaboul.
We desperately need a good old fashioned centre half,

Bullet;644311[B said:
]The full backs gave width today[/B] though, as opposed to Dier etc

We were wide, wide open for most of the match.

Thats what i've been saying all season.
Yet the front players where to blame while our full backs were getting praise for not ****ing up too much at the back.

Good performance indeed. Loads of positives

Clean sheet
Soldado scores
Townsend assist
Bentaleb's display, and many more.

Onwards and upwards, there is a light burning brighter at the end of the tunnel. same again Saturday pretty please

Woah, this has just snuck up on us. Didn't realise we were at Semi Finals stage already!

Not wanting to count chickens, yada yada yada, but a Wembley appearance would be a nice way to round off the season for Poch and lift the mood of the club considerably.

We were absolutely relentless wave after wave of attacks and mixed it up really well, just two negatives for me, we were wasteful so many times with the final ball and Chiriches gave it away and was caught out of position too much, 90 minutes at 100% impressive.

Nah, they had a few squad players in there. No Cisse, Janmaat, Tiote, Taylor, their 3rd choice keeper in goal and a bench full of youth.

It was about the strongest they could name the players mentioned are injured and Alnwick (keeper) started their last league game too

Great to be in the semis, particularly when up against someone where a final seems so likely....

Good game from us. Eriksen was excellent I thought, Bentaleb not far behind. The rest did well too, but those two stood out for me at least.

Great to be in the semis, particularly when up against someone where a final seems so likely....

Good game from us. Eriksen was excellent I thought, Bentaleb not far behind. The rest did well too, but those two stood out for me at least.

Those two look like they want to affect the game and right now have the confidence to do so (along with Kane). Slowly the rest of the team will catch up.

We've given Saudi Sportswashing Machine a few hammering of late haven't we? As well as a few defeats to them too. A couple of 4-0s and that 5-0 under Harry when I thought we'd win the league!

Is it any surprise that with Eriksen playing centrally and two players staying wide and making runs for him to find that we look more dangerous going forward? Not to me. Well done to all tonight.

Back