• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Barcodes OMT ***

Is it any surprise that with Eriksen playing centrally and two players staying wide and making runs for him to find that we look more dangerous going forward? Not to me. Well done to all tonight.

I thought you wanted two up front and wingers in a 442 - not one forward and a 4231?

Just got in from the game, I would have done the subs earlier to rest players but aside from that I am totally happily. We might need to give Kane a rest so he is still sharp over xmas.

My only real concern is team sharpness and that we do not do what Redknapps teams did and fall apart later in the season. Certainly seems Poch is getting them to play his way. I would still like a play maker in midfield and another striker but apart from this I am happy, well done.

PS the crowd were a little to noisy tonight but after some of the rubbish we seen recently I shall let it go. Also sitting in the west stand is usually a pleasant experience but not so tonight as someone did a poo on the floor in the toilet.

I still do. Kane is not an out and out no 9 and would work best with the right partner IMO - we currently don't have the best foil for him. Eriksen should play centrally with another CM/DM depending on the opposition. Two WIDE players stretching the play and making runs to open up teams. Full backs being cuter and not haring up the pitch all the time leaving massive gaps in behind.

We are getting there. Tonight was a step in the right direction. 4 goals at home is a joy.

Those two look like they want to affect the game and right now have the confidence to do so (along with Kane). Slowly the rest of the team will catch up.

We've given Saudi Sportswashing Machine a few hammering of late haven't we? As well as a few defeats to them too. A couple of 4-0s and that 5-0 under Harry when I thought we'd win the league!

This is the key.
I've said countless times I believe Bentaleb could be a future skipper and will continue to develop into a marvelous talent, whilst Eriksen has obviously decide to knuckle down and make good on his potential. Marvelous news for all of us, as his work-rate and fitness are improving all the time. Kane is getting the love and comfort of a manager who trusts him. These young men are the shoulders upon whom our club should be rebuilding, and it's great to see it slowly happening...but they will still need time to find consistency.

Just got in from the game, I would have done the subs earlier to rest players but aside from that I am totally happily. We might need to give Kane a rest so he is still sharp over xmas.

My only real concern is team sharpness and that we do not do what Redknapps teams did and fall apart later in the season. Certainly seems Poch is getting them to play his way. I would still like a play maker in midfield and another striker but apart from this I am happy, well done.

PS the crowd were a little to noisy tonight but after some of the rubbish we seen recently I shall let it go. Also sitting in the west stand is usually a pleasant experience but not so tonight as someone did a poo on the floor in the toilet.

Disgraceful! You don't pay that money for that! Someone obviously wasn't 'sitting' in the West Stand after all...*****!

entertaining match for us, 10/10 to for poch for the team selection and tactics considering the overall situation.

p/s: lots of positives but i wouldn't get too excited about the results.

Well done .. I take all the credit with my awesome OMT ...

Never seen Spurs lose live .. and win with OMT's ... yeah baby!

Seriously, good job to the guys and the manager ..

The Geordies are making a point about us completely shutting down Sissoko in the second half.

We finally have a few genuine goal threats in the team now.

Kane 12 goals
Chadli 7 goals
Eriksen 6 goals

These 3 need to be starting as many games as possible right now.

The Geordies are making a point about us completely shutting down Sissoko in the second half.

Interesting.

Thought Bentaleb and Stambouli did well, several instances of them getting their positioning spot on and winning the ball in key areas in the second half. Really only the one run and shot situation from Sissoko that stands out in my mind in the first half too.

Probably as much about the 4 players ahead of them as what they did specifically against Sissoko though.

No he isn't, he supports Bristol City. He was on their books as an under-16 IIRC, before injury finished his career. I believe his son is a scum fan though.

Yes I meant more that he is a gooner lover as he ****es himself silly whenever they are playing well on one of his games.

We finally have a few genuine goal threats in the team now.

Kane 12 goals
Chadli 7 goals
Eriksen 6 goals

These 3 need to be starting as many games as possible right now.

Agreed. Add to that; Lloris, Walker, Bentaleb and for me that's 6 players who Poch needs to build a team around.

Vertongen and one of Davis or Rose can make it 2 more if they up there game making it 8 in total meaning, we really need to find 3 additional players.

For me it would be; Moreno, and 3 more that Poch has to find.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I thought we played some good stuff last night. Nice quick passing, good movement and above all lots and lots of energy all over the pitch. Credit to Pochettino for his team selection and the intensity he had the team playing at.

I thought the only real problems that we faced were generally caused by ourselves, either giving the ball away in the centre of the pitch or a few occasions when Fazio coming too high up the pitch to try to win the ball on a few occasions (including one strange instance where Bentaleb was there to challenge for the ball anyway and Fazio still tried to steamroller in to win it and ended up on the floor with Saudi Sportswashing Machine running in on us with two against just Vertonghen.

I thought Eriksen was brilliant last night with Bentaleb not far behind him. I was also impressed many times by Kane's touch. There were several occasions when the ball was really pinged in to him while he had one or more players tight to him and his first touch was so good that he was able to retain possession. I always thought Kane would be a true number 10 type player but I am starting to wonder whether he may even be able to become a number 9.

Hopefully we see more of that same sort of energy and pace to our play on Saturday.

Agreed. Add to that; Lloris, Walker, Bentaleb and for me that's 6 players who Poch needs to build a team around.

Vertongen and one of Davis or Rose can make it 2 more if they up there game making it 8 in total meaning, we really need to find 3 additional players.

For me it would be; Moreno, and 3 more that Poch has to find.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I'm really liking Fazio at the moment too to be honest. I think he's been a rock for the last few games and has completely earned his starting place in the side.

We need either Lamela, Townsend or Dembele to make one of those spots in the 'three' their own and we're almost there to being a really effective team. I still believe in Paulinho, but if we can get one of him, Mason or Stambouli really performing at the top of their game then it's an incredibly good proposition for us.

I'm really liking Fazio at the moment too to be honest. I think he's been a rock for the last few games and has completely earned his starting place in the side.

We need either Lamela, Townsend or Dembele to make one of those spots in the 'three' their own and we're almost there to being a really effective team. I still believe in Paulinho, but if we can get one of him, Mason or Stambouli really performing at the top of their game then it's an incredibly good proposition for us.

Fazio wins so much in the air, really stops a lot of service for the opposition ..

Some of the passing was very good last night, still a little short of perfect, but a massive improvement over most of season

Alnwick has apparently gotten "injured" and they're asking for permission to bring someone on an emergency loan for Sunderland.

Alnwick has apparently gotten "injured" and they're asking for permission to bring someone on an emergency loan for Sunderland.
He did get a knock in the elbow/shoulder when he knocked out Dembele. Can easily get some tight muscles after that, so I don't see anything "suspicious" about that .

He did get a knock in the elbow/shoulder when he knocked out Dembele. Can easily get some tight muscles after that, so I don't see anything "suspicious" about that .

They tried last week as well, but were turned down. Partially because they bought Karl Darlow in the summer and loaned him back to Forest.

Back