• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Arsenal OMT***

Postecoglou's record in the old firm derby:

2023 13 May Premier League Rangers 3 - 0 Celtic

2023 2 January Premier League Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic

2022 3 April Premier League Rangers 1 - 2 Celtic

2021 29 August Premier League Rangers 1 - 0 Celtic
Missing a few...
9c148f23e7c540c4f610d0a6b861646f.jpg

Sent from my SM-F926B using Fapatalk

It's the fact that I was on a ship which I thought was portentous, not the opponents, but they are both London teams. The only times I can remember losing a game while on holiday were Coventry cup final and Emirates Marketing Project at home in F.A. cup.
Can't you sea the point I'm making? You were on a ship on the sea, that's the connection to Chelsea. ;)

The question for me now is who is gonna step up against these fudgers?

Kane, Bale and VDV (the original) were almost guaranteed goals against them, who is gonna take the mantle now?

Maddison.

Yes he was, i had the pleasure of talking to him on several occasions and he is one of the nicest folks i have met.

Northern Irish, so always a high chance he’d be a fine gentleman.

Northern Irish, so always a high chance he’d be a fine gentleman.[/QUOTE]

The same as ( pass the hot milk) Danny was.

Genuinely interesting contest

I think they are way overrated, and some of their games this season, they really don't look that good

They will have played two games while we had 8 days off, our record there is fudging terrible, but time for us to put some pressure on.

Genuinely interesting contest

I think they are way overrated, and some of their games this season, they really don't look that good

They will have played two games while we had 8 days off, our record there is fudging terrible, but time for us to put some pressure on.

If we do well how often will we hear about them playing midweek?

There is a possibility our team could be younger than there's...
So I'm sure Alan Smith will point out that's "just for this game" and not "over a long period of many seasons"...

Back