• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Arsenal OMT***

Fair enough. I certainly think we can offer them more problems going forwards than all they've played so far...but our defence has looked vulnerable too...in fact set-pieces might decide this and that scares the living daylights out of me!

Still, will be interesting to see Solomon and Son against that backline.

Yeh we give up part of our defensive game as a trade off now with attack. If Jesus plays I think we have more issues, I actually rate him highly and think he makes them alot better

Not sure about that? We lost heavily in 17 and 18 there under Poch, that would have been more or less peak tenure.

Peak Poch was 2016-17 when we finished 2nd; I think from 2017-18 we started going backwards but 2017-18 we did have some GHod highs which weren't built upon (as we know)

Will be interesting to see the team they play in the champions league and the team they play Sunday. If they play full strength against PSV then their excuses for losing on Sunday will already be made.

I'm hoping that this manager can pass his positive attitude to the team, even Poch was cautious in these game, we must approach the game with an aim to win not looking not to lose. Better to lose fighting like a lion than submitting like mice.

I know what you mean but it is a delicate balance: we have seen teams go all Ardiles at the Emirate, Etihad, Anfield etc and get picked off. You have to be smart to keep faith, momentum etc and that's why Poch's first visit there to get us a solid point in September 2014 was crucial (in fact we only didn't win there because again we kicked ourselves in the foot by not clearing our lines and they eventually scored from a pinball situation in the box).

Hopefully Ange strikes a good balance. But not having Kane for them to worry is a dynamic that plays more into their hands somewhat (at least on paper)

In fact @K.D.D.D.D.Soc you posted something in the summer about Declan Rice and how he wasn't the typical knucklehead with our players in the games vs West Ham and how it would be interesting to see if he gets 'Arsenal-ified' going into these NLDs?

Can't remember exactly what you wrote, can you? It was very interesting...

Postecoglou's record in the old firm derby:

2023 13 May Premier League Rangers 3 - 0 Celtic

2023 2 January Premier League Rangers 2 - 2 Celtic

2022 3 April Premier League Rangers 1 - 2 Celtic

2021 29 August Premier League Rangers 1 - 0 Celtic

TO DARE IS TO DO now let's go out their & show them clams Tottenham are back Ange & the boys are coming for them. 3 nil Son with 2 & madders with other

In fact @K.D.D.D.D.Soc you posted something in the summer about Declan Rice and how he wasn't the typical knucklehead with our players in the games vs West Ham and how it would be interesting to see if he gets 'Arsenal-ified' going into these NLDs?

He will be a total bell-end this week and on Sunday, that place changes people quickly !!

Wonder which ref has been specifically choosen by the PL to fudge us over on Sunday ??

Referee: Rob Jones (pictured). Assistants: Lee Betts, Wade Smith. Fourth official: Michael Salisbury. VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Harry Lennard.

I think it was along the lines that he chatted with opponents after games rather than the curso

I think it was along the lines that he laughed and chatted with some of our players after games rather than the cursory fist bump. Woolwich do seem to have a culture of their players making negative remarks along with the "I hate" school yard phrase.

I'm hoping this is a good omen, I was on a cruise ship on way to Caribbean when we beat Chelsea in League Cup final, on an other ship in Hamburg when we beat Chelsea last season and I shall be on ship in La Rochelle on Sunday.
Yes but both times it was versus Chelsea. Quick, change the goons name in the title to Arseanal to boost our chances.
Plus their name now ends in a 4 letter rude word :D

Yes but both times it was versus Chelsea. Quick, change the goons name in the title to Arseanal to boost our chances.
Plus their name now ends in a 4 letter rude word :D

It's the fact that I was on a ship which I thought was portentous, not the opponents, but they are both London teams. The only times I can remember losing a game while on holiday were Coventry cup final and Emirates Marketing Project at home in F.A. cup.

Even this abomination of an OMT, won't save arsenal.
This is a new tottenham and a win here will announce us.

Back