• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anzhi ex-Moneybagscashcowala OMT ***

Play the first teamers who are not going to be in the starting XI against Liverpool like Gylfi, Lamela, Soldado(?), Townsend(?) and so on. They need matches to stay sharp. Then fill the rest of the team with kids. No one who is meant to start against Liverpool should play.

Exactly. Pick the Liverpool team first, then pick anyone for the Anzhi game who isnt in the Liverpool line up. Will still be quite strong. Would be good to have some kids on teh bench as well

With nothing to play for in this match, won't mind if we rest all the regulars. But still will be disappointed if we don't win this match. We need to continue the winning run in Cup matches.

Anzhi is not able to fly to London because of a snowfall.
I wonder what will UEFA do if the situation doesn't change...

Anzhi is not able to fly to London because of a snowfall.
I wonder what will UEFA do if the situation doesn't change...

Perfect time to get a game played in the far east.

The Anzhi players can hop on the Trans-Siberian to Beijing, we can fly out there next week and we'll play the game over there. Problem solved!

We'll finish top of the group and Anzhi second regardless of the result tomorrow though.

3-0 win to Spurs by default if the opposition fails to turn-up, I believe.

No, I think you will find it is 1-0 to the mighty Spurs with a late own goal, after 90 minutes of passing the ball sideways and backwards, and aimlessly shooting from somewhere near the halfway line.

And a key player gets injured in the last five minutes with a minor knock that keeps them out for the rest of the season.

And AVB says we would have done better if the fans had bothered to sing in four part harmony, but he has got a plan, and don't worry it's all under control. Honest guv (although that may have been a ****translation of his post match hesitant mumbling -he may have actually said -I haven't got a clue, but then neither has that Moyes bloke and he's in charge of Manchester United)

Last edited:
1459154_10151879012283505_1606420731_n.jpg

Is Ledley King a coach? Looks like him in the white top at the back...

With such a massive game at the weekend I will dismay if any first teamers feature at all in this match (barring players returning from injury). Of course, I fully expect a team brimming with first teamers in this dead rubber. Utter madness.

From the Beeb...

TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS
Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen and defender Danny Rose are available for Thursday's Europa League game against Anzhi Makhachkala after overcoming their respective ankle and toe injuries.

Centre-backs Vlad Chiriches (knee), Younes Kaboul (quad) and Jan Vertonghen (ankle) are unavailable while striker Emmanuel Adebayor has been left out of the squad even though he is fit.

Youth team players Shaquile Coulthirst, Ryan Fredericks and Laste Dombaxe are in the squad and should feature as Spurs are already guaranteed top spot in Group K.

I want us to win this game, 6 out of 6 is a good thing for confidence regardless of the opposition and helps massively with our co efficient for next season and the forthcoming four of them.

Having said that, I want us to play a reasonably experimental side with the 3 massive games coming up.

--------------------------------------Friedel----------------------------------------------

-----Naughton-------------Kaboul-----------Dawson-------------Rose-----------------

-----Townsend------------Capoue-----------Sigurdsson---------Chadli----------------

---------------------------------------Lamela--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------Soldado------------------------------------------

Subs: Gomes, Chriches, Fredericks, Sandro, Holtby, Eriksen, Coulthirst

Get a couple of goals and get Soldado and Rose off for the young boys and give Eriksen 30 mins or so if possible.

From the Beeb...

TOTTENHAM TEAM NEWS
Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen and defender Danny Rose are available for Thursday's Europa League game against Anzhi Makhachkala after overcoming their respective ankle and toe injuries.

Centre-backs Vlad Chiriches (knee), Younes Kaboul (quad) and Jan Vertonghen (ankle) are unavailable while striker Emmanuel Adebayor has been left out of the squad even though he is fit.

Youth team players Shaquile Coulthirst, Ryan Fredericks and Laste Dombaxe are in the squad and should feature as Spurs are already guaranteed top spot in Group K.

If he can't even get into the squad for a dead rubber game like this then he's unlikely to feature again, ever.

Back