• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anzhi ex-Moneybagscashcowala OMT ***

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Thursday 12 December
8.05pm
White Hart Lane

Play the U18s if necessary.

---------- Friedel
Smith Stewart Veljkovic Fryers
Bentaleb Fredericks Sigurdsson
-- Lamela Coulthirst Kane

Thursday 12 December
8.05pm
White Hart Lane

Play the U18s if necessary.

---------- Friedel
Smith Stewart Veljkovic Fryers
Bentaleb Fredericks Sigurdsson
-- Lamela Coulthirst Kane

That's three first-teamers too many, in my view. No one who is even involved in the squad (let alone the first eleven + subs) against Liverpool should play against Anzhi, no one.

Doubt AVB will agree, though, which is reasonable considering he probably wants us to build up a head of steam. Still....

------------------Freidel---------------------
Smith-----Kaboul-----Fryers----Naughton
-----------Capoue-----Siggy---------------
Lamela----------------------------Kane---
--------------Ade-------Soldado-----------

We'll hopefully use this game for training purposes ahead of Liverpool. Don't waste a second of this week preparing for it.

Providing we have certain players back from injury, I dont see why we cant still field 2 completely different starting X1's on Thursday and Sunday

...................Friedel.................
Naughton..Kaboul..Chiriches..Fryers
..........Capoue....Holtby.............
Lamela......Sigurdsson.......Kane(or Chadli)
..................Defoe.....................

Liverpool match. Lloris; Walker,Dawson,Vertonghen,Rose;Sandro,Dembele,Lennon,Paulinho,Townsend;Soldado

If wont happen though. But as mentioned in the Sunderland OMT, there is no reason why any starter v Liverpool should be starting on Thursday. If we have injuries play a few more U18s, just dont have any players doing back-to-back starts when we already secured top spot

Totally agree with previous posts, I'm not sure how many Academy players are available as they are playing in a tournament in Florida.

So Mick, how do you pronounce this Russian team then?

BVk--ycCMAA4Meh.png

Tottenham Hotspur in Europe 1961-62 to 2013-14

Friedel
Smith - Fryers - Kaboul - Naughton
Bentaleb - Capoue
Lamela - Kane - McEvoy
Coulthirst​

Works Christmas meal in Leeds!!!! (why??) on Thursday night, so wont get to see this. Text alerts off the wife as the goals go in..hopefully.
Hate to miss a game, but at least its this one, could have been a lot worse.

Looking forward to the draw on Friday though

groups won right, lets do everyone a favour and just not play it, fans don't have to go out on a cold winter evening, players get a night off and extra time to prep for the dippers, Anzhi save a fortune in travel costs and 2 days travelling, platini gets ****ed off

there is no downside

--Player who won't play vs Liverpool---

--PWWPVL---PWWPVL---PWWPVL---PWWPVL

-----------PWWPVL------------PWWPVL----

--PWWPVL---------PWWPVL----PWWPVL---

--------------------PWWPVL---------------

Subs: 7(PWWPVL)

-------------------------Friedel-----------------------

Smith-----------Kaboul-------Fryers------Naughton

--------------------Capoue--Holtby------------------

----Lamela--------------Siggy----------------Kane--

--------------------------Defoe-----------------------

I would start none of these players vs Pool.

Last edited:
It's another 3 points to our European coefficient and a win would be nice to keep the coming. A decent team i predict, but of course we should not pick players who will play against liverpool. I think we have decent players in our squad to get a win here and another team to get a good result against liverpool.

-------------------------Friedel-----------------------

Smith-----------Kaboul-------Fryers------Naughton

--------------------Capoue--Holtby------------------

----Lamela--------------Siggy----------------Kane--

--------------------------Defoe-----------------------

I would start none of these players vs Pool.

My thoughts too. I just went for Naughton-Kaboul-Chiriches-Fryers, as I wasnt sure if Smith was out on loan or not, and I am hoping Rose might be back for Liverpool so Vertonghen could partner Dawson.
I think Fredericks could be an option too as he made the bench at Tromso, so I assume he might be higher up the pecking order than Smith.

But for sure, we should be able to field 2 completely different starting elevens, leaving a team more than capable of winning on Thursday without weakening our team for Liverpool

Back