• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Anzhi ex-Moneybagscashcowala OMT ***

Any chance I could get a pm with a link to the replay of this game?? Would really appreciate it!

Gutted I'm missing out on all the goals

Lamela and Townsend should really be in their right positions. Probably would have scored more.

With a winger (Lennon) against Sunderland we looked good
With a winger (Townsend) first half tonight we looked good

I don't like inverted wingers

bit harsh on lamela....got an assist had his moments.....needs to show a similar attitute to andros though.

bit harsh on lamela....got an assist had his moments.....needs to show a similar attitute to andros though.

no surprise he looked best on the right, where he actually plays. Playing him on the left is like playing Dembele defensive midfield, useless.

Lamela just doesn't look good on the left. Not his fault he keeps getting moved over there after playing well on the right.

All the inverted wingers does is encourage Townsend to come inside and waste shots lashing it against their defenders.

Back