• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Toon *** OMT

If he pushes on, and we win the ball to feed a deep-lying Christian quickly - I expect us to go wild. Of course it cannot play out that easily...

Of course, its a double edged sword. I just think he could be one to watch, shouldnt be so easily dismissed.

Would you play Rose or Davies up against him?

Generally I prefer Davies over Rose. On this occasion, assuming we go 3-5-2 again, I think Rose would match up better though.

He will need to keep his head though. Walked the line a bit against WBA, someone like Yedlin could cause him problems so he will need to watch his temper/aggression.

From what I hear, Yedlin has become a bit of a threat under Rafa. 3-4-3 (or 3-5-1-1 or 3-3-3-1 or whatever) with Verts and Davies on the left flank should do the trick. I would hope that Toby and Sanchez can handle whatever else Saudi Sportswashing Machine can throw at us.

Fingers crossed...

Chill, Sissoko's got this.

Sissoko-2.jpg

Do we really need 3 CBs against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, particularly when our full-backs are full-backs rather than more natural wing-backs? Would have Moura in there rather than a 3rd CB

The reason I went with a back 3 is to keep Sissoko out of the side and add defensive solidity with Eriksen in CM. Eriksen/Wanyama is extremely open, plus Wanyama always seems to play better with 3 CBs behind him.

Back