• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Toon *** OMT

Maybe you are right. To Kane or not to Kane. Big decision for Poch.
It certainly is a big decision but I fear he'll play him irrespective. If he is fit then no problem but he doesn't look it to me. This is a too big a game to be taking a risk on fitness.

This is massive game. MASSIVE. HUGE.

It certainly is a big decision but I fear he'll play him irrespective. If he is fit then no problem but he doesn't look it to me. This is a too big a game to be taking a risk on fitness.

This is massive game. MASSIVE. HUGE.

Crunch? Or is it Clutch?

Point taken, but Newckie Brown “fluked” that win over us the season before last to stop us finishing above the Goons.

They also flukily conned us into paying 30 big ones for you know who.....

Fluke?

We tore you to pieces with 10 men and a team full of mercenary tacos. You only have yourself to blame for that 5-1, your lot were already on the beach.

We're on holiday. Easy win for you lot.

Agree about Sissoko! Good business.

Fluke?

We tore you to pieces with 10 men and a team full of mercenary tacos. You only have yourself to blame for that 5-1, your lot were already on the beach.

We're on holiday. Easy win for you lot.

Agree about Sissoko! Good business.

Think this Geordie may not understand sarcasm. Or maybe he/she didn't see the quotation marks around the word fluked. Oh well .... back to the Newkie Brown.

I would drop Sanchez/Kane/Rose

Sanchez has been poor for weeks, as bad - if not worse than Kane.

Please can we give Lucus a start, some pace and drive rather than the sideways brick.

Right, land lubbers, ''tis time for some hearty piratical magic. Gloves off, no more Mr. Nice Guy, Poch needs to inspire the team to win this game. No ifs, no buts, nothing but a win is acceptable in this match. It is crunch time. This is a clutch game. Poch and the team must stand up and be counted. We need to re-discover our verve, our identity and our will to win. No excuses accepted or acceptable. Only positive vibes required. Get back to our basics of high press, quick passing and fluid movement up front. Use the width, get in behind them and make their defenders turn. 0h and score some quick goals so we can then manage the game. Don't start slowly and wait for things to happen, get on the front foot from the first whistle and make them happen. Let's bring the happiness and joy back into our football.

Where: Our Wembley Gaff
When: Wednesday May 9th 2018
At: 20.00 hrs

Team (assuming Dembele and Jan are out)

..........................Lloris........................

........Toby............Sanchez............Davies..

Aurier/Tripps.........Dier.....Eriksen........Son

Moura....................Kane ................Alli

Maximum fluidity. One touch football. Positive attitude from the get go. Geggenpress tgem to oblivion. After Chelscum victory today we can achieve 3rd. Let's do this.

3-0. Kane 2 and Son

Now gird your loins, badger and custard up to your hearts content.

To dare is to do. COYS.
Would LOVE to see Eriksen played CM next to a DM against ‘weaker’ teams. Or even Lamela, he’s looked good when played there previously (not from the start but later on in games). But I doubt Poch is going to use this game to try new things with what is at stake....

Agree, but I'd go for:

-------------------------Llloris-------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Tripps--------Toby-------Sanchez-----------Davies
-------------Dier---------------Dembele------------------
Lamela-------------Eriksen-------------------------Alli
-------------------------Son----------------------------------

Vertonghen in for Alderweireld if he's fit.

fudging abomination of an OMT by the way @Pirate55. How'd you miss out on some of these beauties:

That's what we're missing! Pirate Badger mentality (from Pirate Badgers FC, no brick):

"Pirate Badgers are are an easy-going team, that becomes very hostile when provoked in a match. Pirate Badgers love to fight, and especially during the middle of a soccer match.

Pirate Badgers laugh in the face of red cards, and spit at referees. Pirate Badgers are not concerned with rules or regulations, and always, always in their mind win the match, regardless of the outcome."

COYS! 5-0 win. Harness the Pirate Badger.

-------------------------Llloris-------------------------------
-------Tripps--------Toby-------Sanchez-----------Rose
-------------Dier---------Eriksen------Dembele------------------
-------------Moura--------Son-----------Alli-----------

Use the bench!!

Would LOVE to see Eriksen played CM next to a DM against ‘weaker’ teams. Or even Lamela, he’s looked good when played there previously (not from the start but later on in games). But I doubt Poch is going to use this game to try new things with what is at stake....
Lamela cannot play centre mid. You need someone who can use two feet to start with (u less they have some other strong characteristics)

But I’d agree about playing eriksen there

Back