• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *** FA Cup OMT ***

I will not go into a meltdown as I like our manager and our style of play and how we are going forward.

But more then champs league football I want us to win the F.A. cup again, can not believe how long it has been since 1991.

Just one more F.A. cup in my life time please.

2 straight games against less than steller opposition...both at home...and we can't score from open play. Hmmm...

Last edited:
It is actually *******s that we went out to Leicester at home. It probably will be a blessing in disguise. But it's feels awful losing at home

I'd have been more bothered if it was a league game, these things happen in cups, espcially when you put out a weaker side.

It's poor losing a 1-0 lead at home. Plus what are the chances of beating Chelsea even if we do get to Wembley. Not great I would hazard.

Gutted with this....particularly with City & Chelsea out....would have been an amazing chance for us.

Chelsea's peformance against Bradford puts our struggles vs Sheffield into perspective....

Still massive disappointment for us really, fair play to Leicester but we need to be doing so much better.

We played a weakend side but surely had enough quality out there to win? Or at least score a goal from open play? Our starting eleven wasn't better than their's? Soldado and Lamela alone cost...oh thats right the money doesn't matter.

key players rested.. semi final on wednesday.. two cups was a dream.. 1 cup is reality.

Mumorn I know you mean well , always putting out a positive spin after a defeat but we've just lost in the FA Cup, to the leagues bottom team, conceding two in the last 10 mins ...

You're right, two cups is a dream, and now that dream has now just been taken away from us :|

I'm glad Poch played a load of reserves, the game on Wednesday is more important, and Lloris should come back into the team IMO.

I am not overjoyed we are out, but I never thought we could do well in 4 competitions at once with only one real striker, so I wanted us to play reserves in the FA Cup until we knew where we stood (e.g. out of COCup, out of UEFACup etc.)

If City and Chelsea went through it woudnt feel so bad, we has a good a chance as anyone to win it if we went through! cant see us beating Sheff Utd, if we do no chance we will beat Chelsea twice in a season!

We prob would have had a better chance in the FA cup even though we are in semi of Carling.

rather prefer losing it than another replay some days after

pretty soon we could be out the league cup and europa....

Yes cant wait for all that extra rest for the players while other clubs go on to lift trophys. If you are playing many games....playing well and by and large winning fatigue really isn't an issue.

Back