• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *** FA Cup OMT ***

Chavs out, Emirates Marketing Project out, Spurs out ...Uniteed after yesterday will now be happy ... I'm guessing Liverpool and Goons will be having a good weekend ..

If we don't get past Sheffield United on Wednesday I will blame Poch for bringing back Ade into the fold...

We were going okayish ..Seems to have stank the place out ...

Oh, well, it sucks that we lost, but it's still quite funny that Chelski and City lost at home to lower league sides. \o/

That's what happens when you don't make the tie beyond doubt after dominating, and something we need to learn.

Still less games now whether you like it or not.

I am gutted we are out. How can you not be? Sod the Mickey Mouse League Cup! The FA Cup still eludes us! 24 years and counting!

Did anyone say they wanted us to lose? Not that I've seen

Am I upset that we're out? Not really.

Chelsea, City and Southampton all losing at home today.

I find your attitute shocking and disgraceful. The fact that those teams went out too makes it worse. We could have had a decent chance.

Back