• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham OMT***

Strange feeling watching this game. Normally I'm a nervous wreck but from about the 17th minute today, I knew we were going to lose. Just sat watching the game completely emotionless.

It will be another bottle-job this season in the league, we know it will be. I just hope we can do something in the Uefa Cup.

This.

Normally I try not to criticise fans at the ground, but todays were as dire as the performance. Quiet for most of the game and loudest when it came to groans at players. Fulhams 12th man today bar those who left well before the final whistle. I am sure all those empty seats were inspiring enough. As a club we deserved nothing from that game.

Best team won. Not sure how much was down to tiredness.
AVB gambled and lost.
I don't want to see Parker starting for us again.

Thank you Tottenham for getting me up at 1am sunday morning to watch that brick. At least I'll know to stay in bed for rest of season. fudging wasters! fudge the new stadium flimflam spend some fudging money. Definition of stupidity doing the same thing over and over a expecting a different result. fudge off.

But have we ever had true "form" this season at all ? Bar Bale's brilliance and the occasional others chipping in now and again, we have mostly played brick many more times then we have played well this season.

I got slated time and time again here for being negative after a win. How many times in recent months have people come on here and said "fudge the peformance, all i care about is the 3 points". Burying their head in the sand and only living in the moment.

Well, my friends, there is a reason I cared about the peformances because THIS was always going to fudgein happen. It was just a case of when ! Hopefully now these blinkered fans will see that I was always looking at the bigger picture instead of being deluded. Mayby, just mayby, now so will they. I doubt it though.
True true true.

We'd have to bounce back real good to beat Swansea, Everton, Chelsea and City.

Well then, we will. Just have to stay positive. Can't be diving down the well like so many already are. We're not playing history here. This squad's unique from last year's or any other year's teams.

You guys need to chill.

Season aint over. Im not impressed. I wasnt impressed by our performance either but you guys seem to be confusing having a go at our performance today with having a go at our season ending. Differentiate between the two.

Thank you Tottenham for getting me up at 1am sunday morning to watch that brick. At least I'll know to stay in bed for rest of season. fudging wasters! fudge the new stadium flimflam spend some fudging money. Definition of stupidity doing the same thing over and over a expecting a different result. fudge off.

Hey, why torture yourself? Take the rest of the season off and come back when we're winning.

3 games without Lennon, 3 losses.

We had the same problem last season, its not new and we chose not to do anything about it. We dont have replacement for our wingers other than sticking central attacker out there to "do a job".

I'm genuinely in shocked by that performance. I thought we'd put this kind of bottle job brick behind and didn’t think this team would lose 3 on the trot.

Strange feeling watching this game. Normally I'm a nervous wreck but from about the 17th minute today, I knew we were going to lose. Just sat watching the game completely emotionless.

It will be another bottle-job this season in the league, we know it will be. I just hope we can do something in the Uefa Cup.

Disagree.

An awful performance today. Sluggish, lethargic, a lot of players being swapped around to try and get some rest, a lot of players playing who shouldn't have perhaps.
Bale played the second-half injured, Daws went off injured...I think today was absolutely the net result of Thursday.
Forwards were, as ever, massively disappointing...

But it's a blip.
Against a side who set up for a point, defended ludicrously deep and thick, and managed to bottle up the middle. If Bale had been able to run second-half, I wonder if he'd have punished the wide left hand side where there's space?

No, we have a run of games against sides who play more open football now (Everton excluded) and so long as we can get Lennon and Bale fit, I think we'll pick it back up again.

The international break should help us, so long as we keep Bale, Lennon and Dawson from joining up...

I just hope we can do something in the Uefa Cup.

I am not even gutted now. It felt inevitable. And now-alcohol.

Jol enjoyed that. Take that levy.

We only got behind their back line once, bale crossing in to defoe, schwarzer saved, again. He was in the right place twice v defoe. Defoe could only smack it straight at him.

Same old problem, slow build up, lacked penetration ? Lacked a quality finisher ! Berbatov took his with aplomb.

At this rate, we'll be outside top 5, throwing away two places, fighting it out with the bin dippers. Depressing.

We lost the game in the first half. We just let 45 minutes slip by without doing anything.
Then we had to rely on Defoe and Ade to do something in a packed penalty area for the last 30 minutes. Was never gonna happen.

They get paid ridiculous sums of money, and they play a dog brick team AT HOME and lose from virtually their only attempt at goal. fudging disgraceful.

Bale...when hes good, hes damn good, when hes bad, he's fudging useless, and the purple patch is over.

Defoe should have won us the game, but as usual, he manages to pick out the goalkeeper from 2 yards out instead of the net, TWICE.

Last season is happening all over again, and im not having it, forgetting all things Spurs until the summer, i've had enough.

Back