• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Coventry City OMT***

I don't think there will be many TV stations showing our match live. They are only showing matches in which there is a chance of upset.
But if anyone knows of any working river, do PM the link pls.

There are no stations anywhere in the world showing our match and of course no rivers either. BBC Radio London would be the best bet.

I agree, I want us to play our strongest available side and annihilate them and their commemorative kits as well. I hate Coventry; the absolute epitome of the nothing team. I don't want anything left at the end but tiny bits of straw and dead leaves that have to be swept up in a little dust-pan. Blood, gore and guts and veins in our teeth, etc.

No Twiting team news yet?

Suspect we'll see one or two changes - BAE and Parker in. Would be nice to see Thudd and Townsend as well with a strong bench.

Our starting team today: Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Dawson, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Huddlestone, Sigurdsson, Bale, Dempsey & Adebayor

Good team. WOuld have liked to see Townsend start with Bale on the bench but pleased to see Sandro, Vertonghan and Lennon given a break

Back