• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa OMT***

Not happy about Brad getting dropped at all

Surely it's an ideal game to ease Lloris in? We're going to struggle to break Villa down, but they aren't going to trouble us too much at the back.

Friedel will still start at Stamford Bridge IMO.

Why is Lloris being played now? Obviously the better keeper long-term, by why is Brad being dropped now?

Just asking what we beleive the official reason is...not like he played a dud at OT last week.

It was going to happen at some point, might as well get it over with now rather than later.

I hope those who have been calling for Lloris at any cost are happy.

I hope they are proved right.

Villa are 9/2 draw/ no bet.

Happy days

Why is Lloris being played now? Obviously the better keeper long-term, by why is Brad being dropped now?

Just asking what we beleive the official reason is...not like he played a dud at OT last week.

Because they're on comparable form at the moment and this is a home game/bottom 10 opponent game to give him his PL debut.

Surely if Lloris has been performing better in training it is sending out the RIGHT message?

I haven't followed Villa much this season but how the hell is Bent on the bench?

He's one of their best players on paper

defoe had a chance to square that to dempsey but didn't. seen that happen a number of times since they've played together.

bale should falling down by himself

Back