• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa OMT***

My first game of the season tomorrow, looking forward to it. I hope we look more connected upfront then we did against those greek lot.

I shall be keeping an eye on Dempsey to see if he is as bad as i thought.
have a look at Sig he's is even worse

I don't see us winning tomorrow; the Man U result papered over a few cracks IMO. We aren't playing very well and can't seem to get to grips with this new formation at all. Looked good vs Reading, but so do most teams. Our tally of points isn't actually what it should be had we hit even somewhere approaching top form. Obviously I hope I'm wrong and we win 4-0 but I can see a repeat of the QPR game (this performance really worried me) and we can't expect to get away with that again.

Being so poor, our points haul is pretty good. We can't expect fast paced, fluid football in every game, so I'd rather we hit top form later in the season. Right now it's just a matter of being up there.

Being so poor, our points haul is pretty good. We can't expect fast paced, fluid football in every game, so I'd rather we hit top form later in the season. Right now it's just a matter of being up there.

this..

absolutely, as long as we hit that harry redknapp luka modric vdv flowing football, i'm just not sure we will be seeing it that soon?

edit: just realised you weren't suggesting we would morph in to this amazing side and you were just hoping we start looking good soon.

Last edited:
Not for 70 mins while he's sitting on the bench. Bet he comes on and scores an equaliser.

1-1

Wahey as usual a positive prediction from the man Hully hahahah !!!

Hully really !!!

Spurs will win today, come on have a little bit of optimism in our team

Depending on how Manchester United get on against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Spurs could be up to third place in the table this afternoon if we win by three goals or more against Aston Villa.

Really? in terms of performance i'd say judge it like this so far

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

First half = Very good first half where we dictated the game and should have been 2 goals up, 8/10.
second half = Dropped off second half but still had spells of good football. Did Saudi Sportswashing Machine even create a decent chance? i'd say a 6.5/10 especially being the away team.

West Brom

First half = Played decent i guess but didn't create any real chances. I'd say 6/10 is fair.
Second half = got tormented by lukaku and failed to create anything. Utter crap. 3/10

Norwich

First half = brick 3/10
second half = brick 3/10

Reading

First half = Very good first half. played excellently and created chances. 8/10.
Second half = Dropped off again but Reading didn't look dangerous at all. 6.5/10

QPR

First half = brick 3.5/10
second half = improved but still not great 6/10

Man united

First half = 8.5/10 very good.
Second half = 5/10 but to be expected when you're 2 up away against a very good team.

Are we playing dogbrick Aston Villa today or Barcelona ???

They're going to nick goals on the counter imo. We're going to have another brick first half but unlike the other 3 teams that have come to the lane this season, they will punish us with a goal or two in the first half which will demoralise us (probably Bent too).

I want us to play 442 today. Home games are really poor for us at the moment and lacking some pace and verve when attacking and trying to break down teams who will defend (Villa)

I dont think Ade is fit so we most probably will play our usual formation and find it difficult first half. Then again who knows our performances thus far have been jekyll and hyde

They're going to nick goals on the counter imo. We're going to have another brick first half but unlike the other 3 teams that have come to the lane this season, they will punish us with a goal or two in the first half which will demoralise us (probably Bent too).

Can I have the lottery numbers for tuesday, the result of the US election, also who win's the X-Factor in 2015

Really? in terms of performance i'd say judge it like this so far

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

First half = Very good first half where we dictated the game and should have been 2 goals up, 8/10.
second half = Dropped off second half but still had spells of good football. Did Saudi Sportswashing Machine even create a decent chance? i'd say a 6.5/10 especially being the away team.

West Brom

First half = Played decent i guess but didn't create any real chances. I'd say 6/10 is fair.
Second half = got tormented by lukaku and failed to create anything. Utter crap. 3/10

Norwich

First half = brick 3/10
second half = brick 3/10

Reading

First half = Very good first half. played excellently and created chances. 8/10.
Second half = Dropped off again but Reading didn't look dangerous at all. 6.5/10

QPR

First half = brick 3.5/10
second half = improved but still not great 6/10

Man united

First half = 8.5/10 very good.
Second half = 5/10 but to be expected when you're 2 up away against a very good team.

maybe.."so poor" was overstating it, but we have by and large been inconsistent in terms of level of performances, not only from game to game but also from one half to another. i believe that the manager should be given a reasonable amount of time to build a side playing in the style that he wants and i am probably in a very small minority that would keep him even if we do not make CL this season provided there is "progress & consistency" in terms of our level of performance, which is i understand a highly relative opinion best gauged ironically by our league standing at the end of the season. the point is, given our Jekyll & Hyde appearances thus far, we are poised to go within 1 point of city with a win over bricky villa today and in the words of De Niro "this...is this, this ain't somethin' else. "this" is this.

Back